Love My Blue Mule

/ Love My Blue Mule #1  

alexsbuddy

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XG3037 w/ LS LL3109 FEL Kodiak SD5 Mower, Speeco Model 65 PHD, Bush Hog BX-600 Box Blade, Titan 42" Skid Steer Pallet Fork/Hay Spear Combo
Have had numerous days of zero or below zero temperatures, snow, and freezing rain over the last 10 days and my Blue Mule (XG3037) has been a champ through it all. It has started easily every time and the 4W traction has been wonderful negotiating some steep inclines. I keep it in the barn when not in use and faithfully use Power Service Diesel fuel additive (winter formula currently) which I am sure helps, but I still think LS makes one heck of a tractor. I am at 300 hours now and am very, very happy that I chose LS.

/ Love My Blue Mule #2  
Have had numerous days of zero or below zero temperatures, snow, and freezing rain over the last 10 days and my Blue Mule (XG3037) has been a champ through it all. It has started easily every time and the 4W traction has been wonderful negotiating some steep inclines. I keep it in the barn when not in use and faithfully use Power Service Diesel fuel additive (winter formula currently) which I am sure helps, but I still think LS makes one heck of a tractor. I am at 300 hours now and am very, very happy that I chose LS.

Great to know. Sure hope I remain happy with mine.

/ Love My Blue Mule #3  
Always good to hear feedback from LS owners!

/ Love My Blue Mule #4  
Played some in the snow today and traction was great. Very impressed. No ballast in tires but I leave the backhoe on for weight. Peeled down the 6-8" of hard snowpack up by the highway and pushed back some 6' high berms.

/ Love My Blue Mule
I probably should have added.....I do have 550 lbs ballast in each rear tire, 3 pt mower on the rear, and either the pallet forks or bucket on the FEL. Figured the extra weight can only helpful.

/ Love My Blue Mule #6  
Lots of happy LS owners on TBN. I don’t have one, but I do notice they get good reviews.

/ Love My Blue Mule #7  
Lots of happy LS owners on TBN. I don’t have one, but I do notice they get good reviews.

I think most tractor owners are happy overall with their chosen tractor / tractors. To much money invested in them and implements to be torqued off and unhappy. Sure there are exceptions.

/ Love My Blue Mule #8  
I probably should have added.....I do have 550 lbs ballast in each rear tire, 3 pt mower on the rear, and either the pallet forks or bucket on the FEL. Figured the extra weight can only helpful.

550 in each rear tire!!!! Did you fill them with lead or did you mean 550 combined?
If your rears are 43x16-20 you'd be lucky to get 38-40 gallons in each.

/ Love My Blue Mule
550 in each rear tire!!!! Did you fill them with lead or did you mean 550 combined?
If your rears are 43x16-20 you'd be lucky to get 38-40 gallons in each.

George2615, you are correct.....275 lbs each tire for a total of 550 lbs. Thanks for catching that.

/ Love My Blue Mule #10  
Interesting, I am going to have to try out a fuel additive because my XG3140 sure does not like to start when it is below zero.