LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer

/ LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer #2  
Good video, Tony. Yes, I've moved everything from 13' travel trailers to 27' with no issues. I do like to take the loader and get a bucket load of dirt of something for 200 lbs in the front for counter weight but I doubt it's all that necessary. Go slow. Stay on level ground, as you said.

The tractor is very maneuverable but you're about blind as a bat for vision thus, like you, a spotter is essential.

/ LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer
Good video, Tony. Yes, I've moved everything from 13' travel trailers to 27' with no issues. I do like to take the loader and get a bucket load of dirt of something for 200 lbs in the front for counter weight but I doubt it's all that necessary. Go slow. Stay on level ground, as you said.

The tractor is very maneuverable but you're about blind as a bat for vision thus, like you, a spotter is essential.

I did break the man code and asked my wife to guide me. LOL! It is better than backing it into the garage! Thank you for the kind words too.

/ LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer #4  
Another fabulous video on the LS MT125. Super capable machine and with care will do anything you ask of it. And really it's okay to ask us ladies to spot for you as we're much more quiet about that then if something gets bent up :) Thanks for taking your time to share how you use your tractor.

/ LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer #5  
My wife doesn't wait to be asked. She deploys immediately. :laughing:

I had a BX 8 or 9 years ago and HATED the turnbuckles on the lower 3 pt hitch arms to no end. On my second BX, I immediately ordered the kit with sliding bars, similar to what Kubota uses on their larger deluxe B's and L's. They were fabbed and sold by a fella here on TBN. When I first saw your mod on your LS, I love what you did and learning from your Deere and applying it. You mentioned this on the video, so it brought it to mind. I agree with your mentality. Either mod it yourself and buy the mod from someone who has already done it. Either way, don't live with stuff that can be improved and makes our lives easier and more enjoyable times with the tractor. :thumbsup:

Another fabulous video on the LS MT125. Super capable machine and with care will do anything you ask of it. And really it's okay to ask us ladies to spot for you as we're much more quiet about that then if something gets bent up :) Thanks for taking your time to share how you use your tractor.

My wife keeps me out of trouble! It is sure a team thing with us.:thumbsup:

My wife doesn't wait to be asked. She deploys immediately. :laughing:

I had a BX 8 or 9 years ago and HATED the turnbuckles on the lower 3 pt hitch arms to no end. On my second BX, I immediately ordered the kit with sliding bars, similar to what Kubota uses on their larger deluxe B's and L's. They were fabbed and sold by a fella here on TBN. When I first saw your mod on your LS, I love what you did and learning from your Deere and applying it. You mentioned this on the video, so it brought it to mind. I agree with your mentality. Either mod it yourself and buy the mod from someone who has already done it. Either way, don't live with stuff that can be improved and makes our lives easier and more enjoyable times with the tractor. :thumbsup:

Well said! Thank you.

/ LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer #8  
I'm 10x better off having HER drive and ME give the directions. Her directions are generally undecipherable hand gestures (think baby bird with broken wing trying to take flight) or something that goes like: <<<CRUNCH>>>> "Stop". :)

I'm 10x better off having HER drive and ME give the directions. Her directions are generally undecipherable hand gestures (think baby bird with broken wing trying to take flight) or something that goes like: <<<CRUNCH>>>> "Stop". :)

We have been doing it for 25 years. We kind of have our own language now. LOL. People see me backing in to the campground and she looks like she's dancing. But, I understand!

/ LS MT125 Tractor Moves Travel Trailer #10  
We have been doing it for 25 years. We kind of have our own language now. LOL. People see me backing in to the campground and she looks like she's dancing. But, I understand!

Just gotta love it!!! :dance1: