New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden.

/ New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden. #2  
Nice job and amazing how that tiller turned that dirt to powder. To see "Gizmo" walk across it and sink down you just knew that turned and mixed that soil really well. Interesting point about the gear boxes and you certainly don't have to worry about them. You sure live in a beautiful area.
Thanks for another great video.

/ New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden.
Nice job and amazing how that tiller turned that dirt to powder. To see "Gizmo" walk across it and sink down you just knew that turned and mixed that soil really well. Interesting point about the gear boxes and you certainly don't have to worry about them. You sure live in a beautiful area.
Thanks for another great video.
Thank you. I do love the area. Thank you for all the support. Tony

/ New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden. #4  
Very nice tilling work. We still have a foot of snow and expecting another this week here in Maine. Making me jealous!

- I love that nice soft fluffy dirt after tilling! Good tiller!

Very nice tilling work. We still have a foot of snow and expecting another this week here in Maine. Making me jealous!

- I love that nice soft fluffy dirt after tilling! Good tiller!

We have had so much rain here, I half expect an ark to float by. Alas, spring is just around the corner for us.
I am very pleased with the tiller to this point.

/ New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden. #6  
I keep looking at how nice that tiller looks compared to the one i picked up last fall... I'm thinking I'm just going to buy one and not f'around with that old thing.

It was supposed to be 50° today but instead woke up to another winter storm warning with another 4-7 inches of snow.... YAY MORE SNOW! I'm just going to pull out my tiller and till up some snow, maybe I can grow some snow veggies this year. Not that it really matters, even with a mild winter, we cant plant anything out side until late May/early June anyways

Last edited:
   / New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden. #7  
Really good video Tony! I'm trying to locate a dealer closer than 2 hours away. All of the Titan implements look well made

I keep looking at how nice that tiller looks compared to the one i picked up last fall... I'm thinking I'm just going to buy one and not f'around with that old thing.

It was supposed to be 50ー today but instead woke up to another winter storm warning with another 4-7 inches of snow.... YAY MORE SNOW! I'm just going to pull out my tiller and till up some snow, maybe I can grow some snow veggies this year. Not that it really matters, even with a mild winter, we cant plant anything out side until late May/early June anyways
You had me rolling! We are going to make 60 today and then back to rain tomorrow. Hang in there.

/ New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden. #9  
What did you do with the other tiller that you had in another video? Was there a difference between the two?

/ New Titan Implement Tiller in the garden. #10  
How does a PTO tiller deal with rocks? I have a good sized cub cadet walk behind, but appx fist-sized rock will just stall it out straight away. Just curious to what a PTO one does in same situation...