XJ2025H not enough lift strength

/ XJ2025H not enough lift strength
So called dealer to find out about warranty and when I can bring it in......

Warranty on loader is only 1 year. Mine expired Saturday....missed by 2 days!!!!

Guy said it sounded like just a cylinder leaking and probably no more than couple hundred $ repair....will see. He also said to get it to them ASAP & he would see if LS would do anything since so close to warranty date. So warranty is 1 year loader, 2 yr everything else, 5 yr drivetrain.....

/ XJ2025H not enough lift strength #22  
Tires are fluid filled and same pressure on top of that. Adjusted it about 1/2 turn - was hard to tell exactly because difficult to reach and very limited amount of movement with small allen wrench.

I need to lift something else though....with water in that tote, once left side is slightly higher, weight shifts so that might make it appear a lot worse than it is. But it seemed worse....could be a lot of other factors. Will try blocks on a pallet or something instead of a great big spirit level....

When lifting with the loader, the front tires are going to dictate the levelness of the load. If one is under inflated, you will have uneven lift.

last summer I moved a mostly full 100 gallon stock tank on flat ground. It didn't seem to have any leveling issues even with all the sloshing

When you fully extend (lift) your loader does the hydro system go into the relief? If the right cylinder had bad seals it would complete the loop and flow through the return port while you are maxed out. If it was large enough leak the hydro system might not go into relief mode.
You could also try unpinning the left cylinder (the good one) then fully extend the loader seeing if the right one will even lift the bucket, note the left cylinder will extend out all the way first... You wouldn't want to try to lift anything to heavy because it could damage the loader.

I can lift something light on level ground and eyeball the pallet fork frame and then do same thing with very heavy load. That is enough to see that under a real good load the left side is lifting more. An empty bucket or pallet forks will look perfectly level.

"When you fully extend (lift) your loader does the hydro system go into the relief? If the right cylinder had bad seals it would complete the loop and flow through the return port while you are maxed out. If it was large enough leak the hydro system might not go into relief mode. "

Sorry for the ignorance but I don't know what this means.... If it means the same as "if you try to lift something too heavy and the bucket doesn't move and the hydraulics sound different, then yes, fully up/down in range of motion for the loader does that.

Tire pressure is same for both. I check frequently.

/ XJ2025H not enough lift strength #25  
I can lift something light on level ground and eyeball the pallet fork frame and then do same thing with very heavy load. That is enough to see that under a real good load the left side is lifting more. An empty bucket or pallet forks will look perfectly level.

"When you fully extend (lift) your loader does the hydro system go into the relief? If the right cylinder had bad seals it would complete the loop and flow through the return port while you are maxed out. If it was large enough leak the hydro system might not go into relief mode. "

Sorry for the ignorance but I don't know what this means.... If it means the same as "if you try to lift something too heavy and the bucket doesn't move and the hydraulics sound different, then yes, fully up/down in range of motion for the loader does that.

yes, you can hear the pump when it goes into relief. It would be the same as when lifting something to heavy.

/ XJ2025H not enough lift strength #26  
The only other thing I can think of before calling your dealer and asking him send you a new ram (if he is even willing to do that)... The front axle pivots on a single point in the center, if I remember correctly, there is about 3" inches of travel in either direction from center. Perhaps this is part, along with unbalanced load and uneven terrain...

Have you checked the bolts connecting the loader to the frame? Maybe the right side is loose?

I got nothing else...

/ XJ2025H not enough lift strength #27  
So called dealer to find out about warranty and when I can bring it in......

Warranty on loader is only 1 year. Mine expired Saturday....missed by 2 days!!!!

Guy said it sounded like just a cylinder leaking and probably no more than couple hundred $ repair....will see. He also said to get it to them ASAP & he would see if LS would do anything since so close to warranty date. So warranty is 1 year loader, 2 yr everything else, 5 yr drivetrain.....

that sucks...

At dealer since Monday. [Im]patiently waiting diagnosis....said they have a 1.5-2 week backlog so won't get looked at anytime soon.....

Also asked them to check the front axle while they have it if warranty covers that. Any more oil in front axle than just a tiny little drop on bottom of dipstick, and it leaks out. Just sitting parked, it leaks until it reads at that very low level on dipstick then leaks no more....

/ XJ2025H not enough lift strength #29  
Keep us in the loop. My F/A will dump anything that is above 1/2 way on the cross hatch. It doesn't leak sitting though, at least doesn't mark its spot...

So went to pick it up today. Dipstick on front axle read 1/2 full, no signs of leaks. They said they added no oil. Just cleaned the area and looked for signs of leaks. So either my eyes are playing tricks on me and that gear oil on the floor of my storage container is imaginary, or the problem is intermittent. I know I didn't refill the front axle oil. I wanted to but had no gear oil on hand...it was all at home in my garage. I would swear on the witness stand under oath that I dropped it off with just a tiny sliver of oil on the dipstick and nowhere near half full. I'm going to guess that in the process of looking for a leak, they added oil to see it leak. Anyway, there was no oil under it when I picked it up, so that's a good sign.

They said nothing wrong with loader. IT's strong, working properly, but was a little "twisted". Said they straightened it out and it was good. Put it on trailer and could just eyeball the bucket and see it wasn't level. But angled bucket and tested and sure enough, right side still hits first and by a decent amount. No improvement at all. So brought the guy over and showed him how far off the loader is. He agreed "it shouldn't do that"...and i unloaded it and left it for a tech to look at on Monday. He couldn't see any obvious reason either - nothing looks bent or out of whack on it....

So I'm happy that even with 1.5-2 weeks of backlog they got to my machine quicker than expected. Kind of sad that whoever worked on it didn't see the same things I did. Hopefully now after demonstrating it, they will be able to figure it out.