Loader XR3135C quick disconnect assistance

/ XR3135C quick disconnect assistance #1  

robertsa

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060HDC12
Does anyone know what size/type male and female quick disconnects are used at the FEL and the OEM rear remotes on an XR3135C? I have searched both the tractor and loader operator manuals and can't find it. I called my dealer yesterday, but the technician is out until Monday; unfortunately the guy on the phone didn't know and couldn't find it. I've got my 3pt post driver attached but need those fittings. I can get an answer from the dealer tomorrow but really would like to get some work done today.

Anyone know off the top of their head what I need? Thanks in advance!

/ XR3135C quick disconnect assistance #2  

Attachments

• fittings.png
    fittings.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 63
   / XR3135C quick disconnect assistance #4  
No, Just screw onto your hose fitting and plug it in. I use some pipe thread sealant (white in color) on mine.

/ XR3135C quick disconnect assistance
No, Just screw onto your hose fitting and plug it in. I use some pipe thread sealant (white in color) on mine.

The TSC about 10 minutes down the road has them in stock. Thanks to you, I'll be able to get some posts in the ground this weekend. I appreciate it, thanks again!

/ XR3135C quick disconnect assistance #6  
You probably have been to TSC and back by now and I'm sure you found out you can buy the male or female fittings separately instead of by the set as I linked to.
Glad to help.

/ XR3135C quick disconnect assistance #7