Newish LS MT125 OWNER

/ Newish LS MT125 OWNER #1  

sadams4431

Tractor
LS MT125
Hello all
I purchased an LS MT125 back in January i love the machine but i only have 13 hours on it and have had two breakdowns one being the dealer hacked the wiring when they changed the seat for the backhoe, and the other the adjustment rod that controls the forward and reverse of the hydro trans broke , that being said the dealers is 7 hours away i had to repair both problems, and i cannot seem to find a service manual for this machine in pdf format or available does anyone on here have one they would share or sale since it appears i will be doing alot of repairs myself to the machine ?

thanks in advance

/ Newish LS MT125 OWNER #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum. We are glad that you joined.

Sorry to hear about problems already.

That is waaaaay to soon to be having any problems.

Last edited:
   / Newish LS MT125 OWNER #3  
Welcome to TBN...........

Most parts manuals for LS tractors can be found on line though I haven't seen any for the MT series yet. The service manuals have to be ordered through your dealer and can be shipped direct to you.

Send a PM to Sundowner1 in this link and ask if he will upload his site with the parts manual for the MT series. He's done a great job uploading other models parts manuals.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ating/291818-online-pdf-parts-manuals-ls.html

/ Newish LS MT125 OWNER #4  
Hello all
I purchased an LS MT125 back in January i love the machine but i only have 13 hours on it and have had two breakdowns one being the dealer hacked the wiring when they changed the seat for the backhoe, and the other the adjustment rod that controls the forward and reverse of the hydro trans broke , that being said the dealers is 7 hours away i had to repair both problems, and i cannot seem to find a service manual for this machine in pdf format or available does anyone on here have one they would share or sale since it appears i will be doing alot of repairs myself to the machine ?

thanks in advance
Welcome to the site. I have not seen any shop manuals out there yet. I always tell myself to call the dealer and ask about one, but never did. My dealer is 8 hours away, so I too, do all my own work. There is a common problem of a roll pin backing out of the linkage for the hydrostat pedals. I have 98 hrs on mine now and has been trouble free...( I have worked it hard for most of those hrs.) Lots of great info and folks on here, hopefully someone will be along w/ info for the shop manual.

/ Newish LS MT125 OWNER
Yeah i feel your pain i had the roll pin issue within 4 hours after fixing the hacked up safety switch on the seat. i am trying to get the dealer to understand i have saved them more than enough in warranty labor and parts than the price of or login for a manual on the last break down with the linkage i just made my own its a lot stronger than the original it must have been bent from day one, it feels like a different machine now.

/ Newish LS MT125 OWNER #6  
There are not that many threads on the MT125 here, they are worth reading over. The HST linkage pin is a poor design that I and others have had problems with. I have around 83 hours on mine now.

/ Newish LS MT125 OWNER
i hope you dont have problems i used safety wire to secure the roll pin it kept backing out, and on the main linkage i would recommend removing it ASAP and making one out of more beefy material , luckily i have tools to fabricate and made one out of 3/16 flat bar for the ends and used B7 strength 3/8 all thread along with a coupling nut for adjustment the original seemed to be made of soft 8mm material IMG_2125.JPG
i tried to attach a pic of the original if it doesnt come through ill try again.