3025 wont start. Seat switch?

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch? #1  

gersus

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS XG3025
Xg3025 just a year old wont start. It was running great, never any issues. Shut it off and now it wont start. Lights come on, glow plug sound comes on but motor wont turn over or do anything. I figured I pulled a wire loose from a safety switch but didn稚 figure anything out. The seat switch wire wasn稚 connected but I couldnt find anything to connect it to. Is it supposed to connect to something??
I check the clutch and brake switch wites and they all seemed fine. Battery cables were good. Shuttle shifter in neutral too. Tried everything I could think of at the moment. Thoughts?

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch? #2  
Jumper the seat switch wiring connector. If the starter engages...find the seat switch and hook it back up.

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch?
I have the seat switch, just cant find the other end.

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch? #4  
You said you had the seat switch wires but didn't know what they connected up to? Connect the 2 wires together.

I have the seat switch with pig tail. Jumping them would do nothing. I need the other end that goes to the tractor (if this is the issue).

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch? #6  
Yes, you need to find the tractor end of the wiring harness. Not sure where it would have gone. Try setting the parking brake also before trying to start. I don't have a 3025 so just guessing...

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch? #7  
Also, if this tractor has a PTO make sure it is not engaged.

PTO is disengaged. Your 3135 is very similar to my tractor. Can you take a look at yours?

/ 3025 wont start. Seat switch? #9  
Will do. Get back to you shortly.

Awesome thanks!