3 point arms - XJ2025H

/ 3 point arms - XJ2025H #1  

sbct

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS XJ2025H
Anyone have any tips or ideas to upgrade the 3 point arms on the LS? The swivel adjuster never stays tight, lossens up and then bends while you use it. Making adjustments to height is slow and tedious. Neighbor has a Kubota and his 3 point arms appear to just have several pre-determined height and length settings that it easily adjust too. Anyone ever try and convert or upgrade their arms?

/ 3 point arms - XJ2025H #2  
Are you not putting the pins in the swivel? One would think you could match up the other style arms.

/ 3 point arms - XJ2025H
The parts in group #1 in the attached picture is what I am talking about. I'd like to try and upgrade to a different style that would be quicker to adjust and less prone to loosing up on it's own all the time. Screenshot_20180624-211537.jpeg

/ 3 point arms - XJ2025H
I was thinking about trying to rig up a setup like this one. Was just hoping someone had some experience or insight.B50_F2.jpeg

/ 3 point arms - XJ2025H #5  
I haven't had any issues with the turnbuckles, Been loosing the R pins that go in the larger rod like crazy though. But I also only been using the three point implements with the quick hitch and don't have to make changes often. When putting on the backhoe, they need to be in the furthest open position. This setup is very similar to my last tractor and most small compact tractors.

I have no experience with the sliding type like in your picture, I would think you cant get it as snug as you can with turnbuckle but cat 1 Is 25" to 26" wide on most implements so you could probably get it pretty tight. One nice thing about the solid slide would be they stay open wide when attaching the backhoe or implements.

/ 3 point arms - XJ2025H #6  
It took me a while to figure out on mine....i thought they were slacking on their own. When tightening turn buckles, where they attach at very bottom, that point will pivot. So if I didn't keep going back & forth tightening each side and watch those to make sure they fully "rotated up" I would have what I thought was tight, but after using for a few minutes wasn't as tight. It seemed the turn buckles were loosening, but it was me not getting those bottom pieces rotated to correct position.