Pulled The Trigger

/ Pulled The Trigger #1  

rocknrod

Gold Member
Tractor
LS Tractor, Model R4010
Yesterday I went and purchased my new R4010 from SV Tractors just south of Corsicana, TX on Hwy 287.
Wow - Awesome tractor, I couldnt be happier.:thumbsup:
Havnt removed the loader yet, as yesterday/night was, well blurry after I got home.:laughing:
DSCF2432.jpg

DSCF2434.jpg

/ Pulled The Trigger #2  
What I see looks good so far, could you post more pix of the operators station, and 3 pt area? There are no good pix of either on their website, I am just curious as to the layout. Is it a "glideshift" I thought I saw a shuttle on the left side of the column. ? Maybe some of the underhood area to see about serviceability? Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks:)
James K0UA

/ Pulled The Trigger #3  
nice rig. attachements? what kind of chores will the new tractor be dedicated for?

/ Pulled The Trigger #4  
Wow thats a nice rig :thumbsup:
Why will you be removing the loader?

/ Pulled The Trigger
nice rig. attachements? what kind of chores will the new tractor be dedicated for?
I purchased a 6' box blade and a 6' bush/hog (or shredder mower)

Wow thats a nice rig :thumbsup:
Why will you be removing the loader?
When mowing with a trailing shredder/mower it is easier to swing around close to fences etc.

I will get some pics of the other stuff soon. Right now I have to go take a shower to get ready to go to the neighbors.

/ Pulled The Trigger
Drivers Compartment:
DSCF2444.jpg

DSCF2443.jpg

Rear PTO Area (I have a quick-hitch hooked up):
DSCF2445.jpg

DSCF2446.jpg

Engine Compartment:
DSCF2447.jpg

DSCF2448.jpg

DSCF2449.jpg

/ Pulled The Trigger #7  
Looks good.. Thanks
James K0UA

/ Pulled The Trigger #8  
Nice Tractor RocknRod. I think you will be impressed with your LS just like me. It doesnt look like the 4010 has the telescoping links on the lift arms like my 7010 does. That quick hitch will be great to help hook up that bushhog. I just raise my bucket up above the fence so I can get in close when maneuvering with the FEL. You can never tell when you may want to lift something or move something, so, I just leave mine on all the time.

/ Pulled The Trigger
I took off the loader yesterday. Drove it around.
Turned the bucket face/opening down to the ground. Came right off the pins.
Put it back on was strange, but I got it done :)
I went around the property with the bucket on, I guess it will work. SOOO easy to back up with the shuttle shift.:thumbsup:
I am called and purchased a set of Pat's easy change units with the spreader. I really do not like the Quick Hitch. But thats just me.:eek:

/ Pulled The Trigger #10  
I put a pair on my Yanmar of the type that you weld on above the ball, They are basically just block of steel with a U shape with the U side nearer the tractor a couple inches longer than the outside leg that you just put a pin in to hold the implement on. They semi-work OK. I have lost a couple of pins out of them when bushhogging and had the bushhog climb up the tractor tire a little before I could stop and now I just use the balls which is just a little more difficult if you get straight on your equipment. I think the Pats quick hitch would be lots better with a more secure lock, however I think if I had a new tractor like yourself, I would invest a few more bucks and see if I couldnt find a pair of telescoping links that I could totally replace the lift arms with. The Pats are over $200 and I would think for not more than double that, you could buy telescoping ball links for the lift arms. Either replace the whole arm or buy them and weld them on your existing lift arms. I know I could make a set of Kioti arms work or NH and MF also has them on their 40-50 HP models. The arms could even be slightly longer than yours and still work (I wouldnt go shorter due to wheel clearances) and at most you may have to drill in a new hole location for the lift rod connections and hopefully with some careful measuring and checking with different mfg. you can find one that will be just right so you could just unpin and repin the new one.