Tractor
    LS 3039 SH TRANS

Default My New LS R3039 On It's Way

I called my LS Dealer this morning and found out that they had a brand new 2011 R3039 on their lot. It was made available at the last minute because it was ordered for another customer, but the customer had to back out, so I drove right over and bought it! It is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday next week. I took it for a test spin and it has everything I was looking for in a tractor. Fit and finish is superb. I'm looking forward to using it right away on my father-in-law's driveway. We are putting in a new asphalt driveway and I need to dig about four inches of gravel and dirt off the top. The driveway is about 100 ft long, so this should fun! The ROP when folded down is less than six feet tall at the split point. So it will fit fine under the overhang roof of our barn. This will keep it out of the rain and sun when not in use. My wife said NO to putting it in the garage and the barn itself is too dusty and humid (dirt floor). I'll send pics soon.

Tractor
    LS S3010

Default Re: My New LS R3039 On It's Way

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjammer4 View Post
    I called my LS Dealer this morning and found out that they had a brand new 2011 R3039 on their lot. It was made available at the last minute because it was ordered for another customer, but the customer had to back out, so I drove right over and bought it! It is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday next week. I took it for a test spin and it has everything I was looking for in a tractor. Fit and finish is superb. I'm looking forward to using it right away on my father-in-law's driveway. We are putting in a new asphalt driveway and I need to dig about four inches of gravel and dirt off the top. The driveway is about 100 ft long, so this should fun! The ROP when folded down is less than six feet tall at the split point. So it will fit fine under the overhang roof of our barn. This will keep it out of the rain and sun when not in use. My wife said NO to putting it in the garage and the barn itself is too dusty and humid (dirt floor). I'll send pics soon.
    Congratulations -- I know you been trying to get your hands on SOMETHING for a while know!
    Lil' Blue
    ------------------
    LS Tractor S3010 w/FEL
    Ag-Meier Mohawk Brave 5' cutter
    Armstrong Ag BB05-Std 5' Box Blade
    TSC CountyLine Middle Buster
    WildKat 48" Single Cyl Grapple
    Versatech 42" Pallet Forks
    A "no name" Stump Bucket that works really well

Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

Congrats Jim, I think you are going to like it. I got mine Friday Now I need to get a box blade and some sort of mower. The weather is improving here and I need to attack the field before it gets out of hand. Post some pics and your initial impression when you have time.
    Cheers!

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS4020 hydro

Jim, That's awesome!! Glad things work out sooo smoothly. Called my dealer on Friday and my 4020 should be delivered by the first of the weekMy quarter of a mile long driveway is first on my list too, we have been 4x4ing to get back to our house for a month

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

Sounds like several happy folks on TBN now.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

Jim, I saw your comment on the garage and had to smile. When my wife got home from work on Friday, I had the tractor in the garage(1 car, integral to house) giving it a coat of wax and just getting acquainted with the tractor. She rolled her eyes and said one night was ok then it had to go to the shed. Or, she also mentioned the tractor could stay and I could move to the shed - either way was fine with her!

Tractor
    LS 3039 SH TRANS

Quote Originally Posted by joemd11 View Post
    Jim, I saw your comment on the garage and had to smile. When my wife got home from work on Friday, I had the tractor in the garage(1 car, integral to house) giving it a coat of wax and just getting acquainted with the tractor. She rolled her eyes and said one night was ok then it had to go to the shed. Or, she also mentioned the tractor could stay and I could move to the shed - either way was fine with her!
    Joe, I think it's time for you to build a second building for the tractor. That's what I had to do about six years ago when our regular garage couldn't hold my truck, the wife's mini van, my motorcycle and the lawn tractor and other assorted stuff. Now the second garage is my shop and garage and it's filled too. Where does it stop? The minivan has got to go!

Tractor
    LS 3039 SH TRANS

Quote Originally Posted by avatar View Post
    Jim, That's awesome!! Glad things work out sooo smoothly. Called my dealer on Friday and my 4020 should be delivered by the first of the weekMy quarter of a mile long driveway is first on my list too, we have been 4x4ing to get back to our house for a month
    That's a great driveway to work on and a good test for your 4020. Did they deliver it yet? I'm still waiting for delivery on my R3039. The dealer is very small (it's actually a truck lift company that sells Mahindra and LS tractors as a side line). They received a few more units in and got too busy to do their deliveries this week. I've beeen calling them everyday and they must be thinking that I'm becoming a pest. Call me the squeaky wheel, I don't care! I have the turtle wax ready to go!