LS tractor bargain days?

/ LS tractor bargain days?
Shipping can sure ruin a deal quickly. When I was considering a MF, I had prices on a 1648 and 1652. I could get a 1652 which was on the lot cheaper than a 1648 which he had to get from another dealer This was entirely due to shipping cost between dealers.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #22  
If you don't mind me asking, How much did you have to pay for a 4020?

Sorry for not getting back to you before this! I had ordered a 4010 to start with, but the next day my dealer call to inform me that LS did not have them in stock and would i be interested in up grading to the 4020 for a additional 650.00. I jumped on it ,so the 4010 was $20,640 for the hydro, I paid $21,240 for the 4020 hydro with tires loaded,cash out the door. hope this helps.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #23  
$15,500 for a new I3040...15 hrs on seat time and very impressed..Great tractor for a great price.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #24  
Wow - I got my R4010/loader shuttle shift with a 6 foot box blade, 6 foot shredder and a sun shade all for $18,100.00. :thumbsup:
Walked in wrote a check and drug it all home.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #25  
Wow - I got my R4010/loader shuttle shift with a 6 foot box blade, 6 foot shredder and a sun shade all for $18,100.00. :thumbsup:
Walked in wrote a check and drug it all home.

Not a bad deal. Shuttle shift (gear) seems to be $2-3k less than a hst model.
So far I like my gear model just fine though. Shuttle shift seems pretty handy with a loader though I must admit I have no experience or even a complete understanding of hst tranny... I did notice that you seem to lose some HP to an hst tranny so thats another plus for gear IMO

/ LS tractor bargain days? #26  
Hi, I am a newbie. answering some of the price questions on the LS tractors. I just bought a LS 7030 with loader, cab, 4x4 for out the door price of $39.000.00 this is a 2011 model (nov 5 2011)

/ LS tractor bargain days?
Not bad for a P7030. I got my 2010 model P 7010C for $35,500 out the door in Oct last year.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #28  
Gary, that sounds like a good price. I guess they will keep going up in price, the more they get known. the other prices varied between $42000 and $45000 between dealers. I wanted a McCormick but could not justify the extra cash, this LS will fit my little operation just fine. take care.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #29  
I paid right at $30K for my LS U5020 w/loader and sun shade. It's still on it's way via barge but it's on it's way none the less.

I looked nation wide for the best prices and it seemed that everyone was within $1000-$2000 of the same price. I was going to drive myself crazy looking for a $1000 savings so I stayed local and helped ensure my local dealer stays in business longer.

That being said, if my local dealer was not helpfull and supportive I would have looked elsewhere.

/ LS tractor bargain days? #30  
Sounds Like you got a good Deal, what I have read the "50" does a real good Job. I bought the 7010 have had it only a couple of months now, dug out a tree last week and the tractor performed well. need to get the rear tyers filled though. good luck on your Tractor.