Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    LS R4047

Default Re: Where is everyone

Work keeps getting in the way !!
    Mr. Gary , what about a mount off the loader supports underneath for a toolbox ?
    2012 LS R4047 , FEL , Backhoe, kingkutter finish mower,68 " rachet rake, Titan skidsteer 72" root Grapple, JD 145,JD166 ........Dodge 3500 cummins, Kenworth w900l Cat powered ...

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

Quote Originally Posted by Bladehauler View Post
    Work keeps getting in the way !!
    Mr. Gary , what about a mount off the loader supports underneath for a toolbox ?
    I decided that Bob was right in that the only convenient place to put a tool box is where the right side step is. Tried to get started and my oxygen tanks were both empty so I went to get them filled and took my regulators to see about putting on some new pressure gauges. I ended up just buying a new torch kit by Harris. The manager of the welding supply said that Victor got too high to stock and Harris is good brand. I got torch, gauges, hose, stricker, goggles, two bottle of oxygen refilled and an neat bag that the Harris stuff came for $206. I put the old stuff in for storage.
    Finally got home about 3pm and it off the rest of the afternoon to design and fab up a bracket for the tool box that will bolt on to the 4 bolts that held on the steps. I got it painted about 6pm and it should be dry tomorrow. I will mount the tool box to it then and put it on the tractor.
    I will try to post some photos tomorrowlbefore I mount the box and after installed. I used all 4" x 1/8" flat bar to make it as that was all I had available and it seems to be plenty sturdy. I had to redo it a couple of times due to fab errors but finally got it tacked up and it fit. I first built the bracket to fit the toolbox then added the attachment brackets. I centered it up and then checked the fit. It was too close to the tire so I took it all back apart and offset it. I couldnt mount it like Bob did his due to the cab door but I think it is going to be plenty high where it is.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Montana R4944, Ford Jubilee, Ford 621, Ford 841

You should make the tool box stout enough that you can use the box as a step also!
    Montana R4944
    Ford Jubliee, Ford 841, Ford 621 industrial with FEL & BH

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

It is rather hard to get off on that side anyway due to all the controls catching on your pants or shirttail so I rarely if ever get off on that side. Many tractors dont even put a step on the right side to start with. I just wanted something that I could put some extra snap rings, hammer, straps and rope, big 15" adjustable wrench and pipe wrench for tightening up the 3 point lift pin if they get loose, maybe some spare pins in case I break one or bend it. I dont need a full set of wrenches as most repairs I go to the shop where I have cutting torch and welding machine, air tools and big 1" drive sockets. I wont put my 20 foot of 3/8" chain in it either as I dont normally need a chain and if I do, it will be a one of specialty project.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123