Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY, CASE , FARMALL

Default Re: Help starter will not work just hear the solenoid click in and out !!

I guess you learned something about using it in waist deep muck.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Default Re: Help starter will not work just hear the solenoid click in and out !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob77064 View Post
    Glad to hear you got it running.
    Thanks !!!!

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE R View Post
    I guess you learned something about using it in waist deep muck.
    Yeah I'll agree !! You should see the "pond" that developed from Sandy in that area !!! Glad the tractor wasn't still in there !!!!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY, CASE , FARMALL

Quote Originally Posted by G3033H View Post
    Yeah I'll agree !! You should see the "pond" that developed from Sandy in that area !!! Glad the tractor wasn't still in there !!!!
    No pictures?

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

I can once I get a min. To get my breath ! Ha ha just nuts here, winter coming fast, feel I'm just not ready
    How about you. Mike R ?

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY, CASE , FARMALL

Quote Originally Posted by G3033H View Post
    I can once I get a min. To get my breath ! Ha ha just nuts here, winter coming fast, feel I'm just not ready
    How about you. Mike R ?
    Winters coming fast here to. I've been buys getting the new Sugar house built and getting the new mainline set up for maple syrup season in the spring time. I know its a ways away but it is much nicer not having to work in a couple feet of snow. Tractors are ready just have to hook up the blower.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE R View Post
    Winters coming fast here to. I've been buys getting the new Sugar house built and getting the new mainline set up for maple syrup season in the spring time. I know its a ways away but it is much nicer not having to work in a couple feet of snow. Tractors are ready just have to hook up the blower.
    I know ! Then dealing with work plus all the home stuff can't we make a 25 or 26 th hour in the day to get some sleep sometime !!! Ha ha

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

If you have been in mud deep enough to get into the starter, you better check the oil in your front axles for contamination, also maybe even the hydraulic and engine. These are tractors after all and not submarines.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fowler View Post
    If you have been in mud deep enough to get into the starter, you better check the oil in your front axles for contamination, also maybe even the hydraulic and engine. These are tractors after all and not submarines.
    Yes I indeed need to do that just waiting for a warmer day without rain , Thanks Gary

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Hey Gary, hydro looks good and front axles, the oil looks like I better change it it's up a bit from the high mark Guess I got some water in there ! But the SUB RUNS !!!! Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast