Placed order today for G3033HST

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #1  

chaunclm

Livingston, TX, Conroe, TX, and Van Buren Co, Arka
Tractor
LS 3033HST
Ordered with FEL and Back Hoe, also a brush cutter, a box blade, PTO generator and a disc. We also ordered a cement mixer for it, and I have a question about this item. The one the dealer sells uses a mechanical dump feature,and I was thinking that a mixer should have a hydraulic dump. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

I intended to buy a Max 28, but it was really too small.

This 3033 tractor really has a lot of features packed into it.

We will initially use it for gardening and some landscape contouring. We also have a 40 acre place that we have to clean up and do something with.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #2  
Congrats, speaking of hydraulics you might want to see about having some remotes installed.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #3  
Nice choice ! Congratulation , sounds like your planning some seat time

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #4  
I would definately consider getting one or two remotes. Two are typically not much more than just the one. Remotes may open up opportunities you have not yet considered.

Is your cement mixer for the front or back of the tractor?

Send pics when available.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #5  
Congrats, I am sure you are going to love your new tractor.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #7  
Congratulations and Welcome! I am sure you are going to love it! I have been extremely happy with my LS!!
..Eric

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #9  
I bought the 3010 and really like it, excellent tractor for the price(MO). Have fun and be safe :)

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #10  
Got 30 hrs on my 4041 love it. Also have the hoe and 2 sets of remotes 1 up front for grapple bucket that I have not bought yet. Good luck to ya!