New 4041 with a digger

/ New 4041 with a digger #1  

Sharpservices

Tractor
Ls R4041
Hello new to this forum. Bought a 4041 with the backhoe. Got a sweet deal with the combo, also bought howse auger with 6",9",13" bits. I have put 30 hrs on her and am very pleased. Tore out 460' of chainlink fence, had no problem pulling post with 30" of cement. Leveled the yard for customer. Then dug 40 more feet of sewer line with hoe. Did excellent even though dry clay can be very tough. Then put 70 30" holes back in the ground for new fence. She did great. Hope to learn more on this forum this is my first tractor but have operated all kinds of equipment and numerous tractors. The land owner I did the work for said they had a 40 hp John Deere with a backhoe at his work and it would only do half of what mine would. He was really impressed when I was carrying 2100 Pds of quickcrete around his place. He put in a order for a 88 hp. I will be glad to answer any questions anyone might have.

/ New 4041 with a digger #2  
Congratulations on your purchase. Lots of happy LS owners around and more coming into the gang everyday.

/ New 4041 with a digger #3  
Looks great. Glad to see one more around!