Bad battery ???

/ Bad battery ??? #1  

G3033H

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS G3033H
Hey all have a really weird problem, I got the tractor started and working today for about an hr. then brother in law stopped by so I shut down restarted ran for another 30 min. And the tractor died, no dash lights no nothing, pulled the battery cleaned the terminals and it won't charge ! Checked charger that's working, after 3-4 hrs on a 20 amp charge I would think it would have some kind of charge but nothing ! It's only 5 mths old The tractor since I got it and 81 hrs. Any thoughts ???

/ Bad battery ??? #2  
check voltage on bat and report back.

/ Bad battery ???
It is "0" no volts no amps right now I have it on charge at 5-6 amps

/ Bad battery ??? #4  
   / Bad battery ???
Hey Murphy1244, it is at "0" volts

/ Bad battery ??? #6  
Your battery is fried, sorry but you must check your main ground wire before you install a new one.

/ Bad battery ???
The ground was is ok the tractor is only 5 months old, this should be under a warranty I would think, I tried to jump it with the truck and got power to go thru the tractor but not enough to crank the engine to start it

/ Bad battery ??? #8  
The ground was is ok the tractor is only 5 months old, this should be under a warranty I would think, I tried to jump it with the truck and got power to go thru the tractor but not enough to crank the engine to start it

You have a major short or a no ground problem. If under warranty take it in. Sorry.
Murph

/ Bad battery ???
Thanks Murph

/ Bad battery ??? #10  
No problem my man.
Murph out