Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Default Re: Here we go another problem !

Update, just to tell you all I called the dealer and he told me he was waiting on LS to call him back ! That was yesterday, I'm still waiting for his call back, all he told me was " yes it's doing exactly what you said" !!!!

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Update #2 I called the dealer, he told me they are sending a new engine, he said they had it running he pulled the oil filter was getting oil out but sounded aweful ! So how long to get an engine and put it in ?

Tractor
    Kubota M8540

Quote Originally Posted by G3033H View Post
    Update #2 I called the dealer, he told me they are sending a new engine, he said they had it running he pulled the oil filter was getting oil out but sounded aweful ! So how long to get an engine and put it in ?
    Ouch you've definitely had your share of problems with this tractor. Hope this does not happen again out of warranty

Dave

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Quote Originally Posted by xring100 View Post
    Ouch you've definitely had your share of problems with this tractor. Hope this does not happen again out of warranty
    Thanks Dave, I figured it was built on a Monday morning after a heavy weekend partying !!!! Sometimes I wish they would just give me an option on a new tractor !!!

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

Does Lemon Law affect tractors or just cars. Might be something to check into.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Livingston, TX, Conroe, TX, and Van Buren Co, Arkansas
    Tractor
    LS 3033HST

Sorry for your troubles. I was in the automobile new car business for many years as both a salesman and auto technician. One of the problems with new cars is that one sits on the lot for a very long time sometimes. These cars seems to have lots of problems. They were run out of gas and the batteries were run down frequently. I hated to sell one of them because of the problems.

When I bought my LS 3033 I insisted that they bring in a new one from the factory. The only one they had in inventory had 26 hours on it, and I thought it had been there for a while. I don't know if I made a good decision, but our "Little Tractor that can" has preformed perfectly so far.

A new engine is a great solution. In an auto dealership they might try to repair the engine. I know that you won't feel comfortable, but you can be happy that the engine is right.

Good Luck.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Quote Originally Posted by chaunclm View Post
    Sorry for your troubles. I was in the automobile new car business for many years as both a salesman and auto technician. One of the problems with new cars is that one sits on the lot for a very long time sometimes. These cars seems to have lots of problems. They were run out of gas and the batteries were run down frequently. I hated to sell one of them because of the problems.

When I bought my LS 3033 I insisted that they bring in a new one from the factory. The only one they had in inventory had 26 hours on it, and I thought it had been there for a while. I don't know if I made a good decision, but our "Little Tractor that can" has preformed perfectly so far.

A new engine is a great solution. In an auto dealership they might try to repair the engine. I know that you won't feel comfortable, but you can be happy that the engine is right.

Good Luck.
    Thanks, I feel better about the engine, I even had changed the oil at 50 hrs but also at 70 because of winter and it sat from September till November when I moved it out front in case of snow and well you know the story ! Hope this is it for problems !

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241, Massey Ferguson 2244 crawler, Case 580 Super M Series 2

At the very least, it's good to see the dealer admitting the problem is real, and going for the correct solution of replacing the engine. I suspect that since LS is trying to gain market share, they don't want disgruntled, current owners out there, which should work in our favor.

Tractor
    Kubota M8540

Looks like they are doing their best in a bad situation.
    They will probably send it back to Korea to figure out whats wrong i wonder if this is the first time they've seen this problem
    Dave

Dave

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS G3033H

Quote Originally Posted by GManBart View Post
    At the very least, it's good to see the dealer admitting the problem is real, and going for the correct solution of replacing the engine. I suspect that since LS is trying to gain market share, they don't want disgruntled, current owners out there, which should work in our favor.
    G man and Dave, I think your right on the money !! I did send them an e-mail (LS) and called after I talked to the dealer after this started to 1 inform them and tell them how displeased I was with this happening, maybe it's best now under warranty than later with a 1000 hrs. On it But they don't need any bad press with this economy , thanks guys !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast