Looking to Buy

/ Looking to Buy #31  
Just got a price today. R3039Hst $18,500 & R4041 $20500. 5 & 6k for backhoe. (N.Cal. pricing.) Are you all happy with LS machines?

/ Looking to Buy #32  
Just got a price today. R3039Hst $18,500 & R4041 $20500. 5 & 6k for backhoe. (N.Cal. pricing.) Are you all happy with LS machines?

My R4047H was delivered on Sat, and while I only have 5hrs on it, I'm impressed. Just FYI, it was $21,500 delivered (added forklift attachment for a total of $22,250). It's hard to compare prices from different regions, but thought it might give you some intel.

I should note that the one frequent comment/gripe I've heard is somewhat valid. Folks say that it's a tight fit for big guys. I don't think it's so much the seating position, as it is the space between the fenders and pedals when you're getting on/off. If they opened up that area a little bit, it would be better....I may cut an inch or so off the left side of the left brake pedal. It won't impact function, and will make ingress/egress easier. That's it so far...

Last edited:
   / Looking to Buy #33  

I have been extremely happy with my LS G3038H. Good machine so far!!

/ Looking to Buy #34  
very happy with mine, very smooth running machine, my wife used it over the weekend and can't believe how good it drives and the way the loader work,

i looked at the 40 series also the 30 series to me is a lot more nimble that is why i got the 3039 is the price you got with a FEL and loaded tires ??

Jeff

/ Looking to Buy #35  
My price was with FEL. I'm 6'3" and 275lb. My impression on fit is the same. My dealer said he could raise seat 2" with blocking.

/ Looking to Buy
The dealer has been informed to ready my chariot!!!

My financing was approved. I just need to iron out the details of my downpayment, and final cost of the tractor.

I have the dealer down to 18600, dropping the 'premium warranty' (meaning free pickup & delivery for warranty work), and being able to drop some being a 'cash deal' by not financing through them.

He would go down another $400 by not loading the tires... making it 18200. That seems to be right in the price range I was seeing elsewhere.

I was able to sneak a look at his invoice for the tractor while he was off doing something, and honestly, he is not making much on the deal. I am comfortable with the price, and now I just need to arrange my down payment. I have most of what is needed, just need to make sure I have enough!

If all goes well, its possible I will have it on Saturday!!!

/ Looking to Buy #37  
CONGRATS.... How did you get it financed..... oh and its about dam time...lmao

/ Looking to Buy #38  
That's great news. I'm glad you finally pulled it through. Good luck with it. Ed

/ Looking to Buy
CONGRATS.... How did you get it financed..... oh and its about dam time...lmao

Time & patience with Farm Credit East. Unlike the previous finance company.... they actually WORK with their potential customers!