2013 LS TRACTORS

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #1  

Guesseral

Veteran Member
Tractor
Montana R4944, Ford Jubilee, Ford 621, Ford 841
Ok I was talking with you LS dealer the other day and he told me that the only difference tier 4 was going to make on the LS tractors was a common fuel rail, he also said that we would be able to get factory cabs on the R4047.

Now I am not sure what he ment on the fuel rail, except he said it really wouldn't make that much difference in the pricing now we were only talking about the R4047 so I am not sure if the larger tractors would have more. Has anyone else heard anything on these lines?

What I found the most interesting was the cab, but there isn't anything on the LS site but then again they don't show two wheel drive units either!

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #2  
I am glad that they are offering cabs on the smaller sized tractors now. If I could have found one on a smaller sized tractor, I likely wouldnt own a P 7010 as a 50 HP tractor would be plenty big. I do like the power of the 7010 but I dont need it. It has been handy for moving some really large rocks that came out of a pond dig, but I could have skidded them or rolled them with a smaller tractor.
Getting off the subject, I havent been to the dealer lately (70 miles away) so havent heard any news on new tractors. Not in the market anyway for a new tractor.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #3  
When I signed papers on my R4047H last week, my dealer said they were expecting a 10% increase in price with Tier 4.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS
Wow 10%, he didn't seem to think it was going to be much difference but I guess we will see. I was just interested to see if anyone else har heard anything on the LS end of the tractor world.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #5  
The a-hole that tried to sell me mine kept mentioning that all the LS models would be getting a minimum $500 increase.
Not sure if the source is a credible option but that could be because I think he is a prick.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS
Well a $500 increase would be very resonable I think.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #7  
$500 wouldnt be enough to represent a cost of inflation and dollar devaluation for the increase on most tractors (3-4% per year) so that would be expected. 10% increase would leave a baseline increase of about 6% for the Tier 4 "improvement" if you would call it that.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #8  
My dealer said he expects LS tractors to continue to go up in cost, just cause they are starting to get known in the market. As for tier 4, he said LS wasnt having any issues meeting that requirement, Kioti, different story.

/ 2013 LS TRACTORS #9  
Once I get mine I need it to double in price so if and when I sell it, I get all my $$$ back... Hip hip horay for price increase... Well except for my TBN friends, may they get a 15% discount...lmao