New Attachment

/ New Attachment #11  
The weather hasn't been the best around here lately, not much seat time. I did manage to rig up a little bracket to mount my front end quick connects to. Now they won't be flopping around when not in use.
Also, the spring/pin assembly on my grill guard was wearing the paint off, from the cotter pin rubbing. A dollars worth of nylon washers took care of that issue! Just put the washer between the guard, and the spring/pin assembly.

Do your hoses clear ok? :confused: In the picture it looks to me that you might need some 90 degree fittings on there to get the hoses routed to where they won't be hitting the front of the tractor. ;)

/ New Attachment #12  
Excuse me, didn't catch that you weren't addressing me.

No problem! In the end, I am interested in how the 3039 handles a stump bucket, it doesnt really matter which one :-D

/ New Attachment
If the weather is decent this weekend, maybe I can get my grandson to man the camera for me, and we can get a couple video clips!

/ New Attachment
Do your hoses clear ok? :confused: In the picture it looks to me that you might need some 90 degree fittings on there to get the hoses routed to where they won't be hitting the front of the tractor. ;)

Brian, good observation. Actually, 90 degree fittings are what I wanted when I went to get the fittings, however the fellow at the hydraulics shop said he didn't have the 90's for my application. (something about nptf, jsi ??). Anyway the hose barely touches the guard in the down position, but I'll put one more hose clamp on the loader arm to bring it over just a bit, so it has plenty of clearance..

/ New Attachment #15  
The weather hasn't been the best around here lately, not much seat time. I did manage to rig up a little bracket to mount my front end quick connects to. Now they won't be flopping around when not in use.
Also, the spring/pin assembly on my grill guard was wearing the paint off, from the cotter pin rubbing. A dollars worth of nylon washers took care of that issue! Just put the washer between the guard, and the spring/pin assembly.

Did the tube cover that you mounted your bracket to come with the tractor or did you make that too?

/ New Attachment
Did the tube cover that you mounted your bracket to come with the tractor or did you make that too?

No, that is original equipment. I didn't even have to drill holes. There was four holes already there.

/ New Attachment #18  

That looks like it would rip the hoses off when you raised the loader. NO!!!

/ New Attachment
That looks like it would rip the hoses off when you raised the loader. NO!!!

That photo is a bit deceiving. It does look like they are hanging well underneath the guard, but actually, as the loader is raised, the inside hose barely touches the forward-most part of the guard. But as I mentioned, I'm still going to add one more hose clamp to the loader arm, which will give me about 4 inches of clearance.

/ New Attachment #20  
why not rotate the bracket 90 degrees, eliminating the stress on the hoses as well?