Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Silver Member

Default Re: LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping

I have the R4041EZ - it has been good for me ... good value for the $$$$. Only problems were ones I brought about - although I have noticed that it doesn't like the -40 degree weather we are having. It has probably noticed that the operator DOESN'T like it either!!!! (I don't know how much winter testing would be done in South Korea?)

Tractor
    Massey 1648 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by uphere View Post
    I have the R4041EZ - it has been good for me ... good value for the $$$$. Only problems were ones I brought about - although I have noticed that it doesn't like the -40 degree weather we are having. It has probably noticed that the operator DOESN'T like it either!!!! (I don't know how much winter testing would be done in South Korea?)
    By not liking the temps, what do you mean? Mine starts rough when it's cold, but it's made in S Korea too

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android
    Massey 1648 HST Cab
    QA 72'' bucket * 60" Custom Grapple Bucket * QA Forks * 8' Rhino HD Back Blade * 84" Rhino Box Blade
    84" LandPride Rake * 78" KK HD Box Discs * WorkSaver SG-26 Stump Grinder * Middle buster plow * Wallenstein BX42s Chipper
    Hustler Z Diesel 66" ZTR mower (25 hp Shibaura diesel)
    20' PJ Equipment Hauler/Trailer
    2008 F250 Crew V10 4x4

205 Hrs @ 6/30/14

Tractor
    LS G3038H

Default Re: LS Owners... Are you happy with your LS, would you buy it again? (I'm shopping

I would absolutely buy another LS.. Great value.. Love it..

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241

Quote Originally Posted by uphere View Post
    I don't know about -40, but the northern parts of S. Korea get well below zero regularly. In fact, that was a major problem during the war. R,

Silver Member

The "EZ" shift isn't as easy at -40 ... once she warms up she is fine - but at those temps she hardly warms up! Just kidding about the S. Koreans not knowing cold - in fact, they have one of the largest and most modern icebreakers in the world - wierd eh?

Gold Member
    Tractor
    LS U3050C

I have a 5030 and haven't a any trouble in two years. Haven't seen the dealer but once to buy filters. I am sure he is a good guy but I am glad I have not had a reason to spend time with him.
    LS U5030C, International McCormick B-414 Gas

Tractor
    Baddest LS P7010C south of Palm Beach County

I purchased a 7010 about 2 weeks ago and my only complaint is that I can only use it on the weekends... Maybe I can do my sales calls in my LS.... Buy my product or your Mercedes gets run over...lol

Only issue has been with the hood but everyone here has given me options to fix it. Don't think it will be a problem.

Buy with assurance that help is just seconds away

Tractor
    Massey 1648 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1369 View Post
    I purchased a 7010 about 2 weeks ago and my only complaint is that I can only use it on the weekends... Maybe I can do my sales calls in my LS.... Buy my product or your Mercedes gets run over...lol

Only issue has been with the hood but everyone here has given me options to fix it. Don't think it will be a problem.

Buy with assurance that help is just seconds away
    What's the hood problem?

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android
    Massey 1648 HST Cab
    QA 72'' bucket * 60" Custom Grapple Bucket * QA Forks * 8' Rhino HD Back Blade * 84" Rhino Box Blade
    84" LandPride Rake * 78" KK HD Box Discs * WorkSaver SG-26 Stump Grinder * Middle buster plow * Wallenstein BX42s Chipper
    Hustler Z Diesel 66" ZTR mower (25 hp Shibaura diesel)
    20' PJ Equipment Hauler/Trailer
    2008 F250 Crew V10 4x4

205 Hrs @ 6/30/14

Gold Member
    Tractor
    jd 1050 LS I3040H. CASE SC

My only problem was with the loader valve. Dealer ordered a new one and replaced in about a week.

Definately on the would buy again list!
    LS I3040H w/ loader
    JD 1050 w/ loader and backhoe
    Case SC. 1952

Tractor
    Baddest LS P7010C south of Palm Beach County

I think the latch pin is set to high and doesn't sit right. A few LS owners have had the same issue and made small adjustments and problem resolved. I will check mine on Saturday.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast