Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Tractor
    LS Tractor, Model R4010

Default Re: New LS Cab Tractors

I'm such a cheap SOB. I paid cash for mine now I wish I had bought a cab tractor. But NOoooo it was a couple grand more
    Wish I wasn't so Scott some times. I don't have buyers remorse I have cheap SOB remorse.
    LS Tractor R4010, Loader, 6ft Shredder, Box blade, Sun Shade, Pat's Easy Hitch, PTO Wood Chipper

Tractor
    LS 7010

Guesseral. You actually have an LS tractor.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Montana R4944, Ford Jubilee, Ford 621, Ford 841

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARDJOHN View Post
    Guesseral. You actually have an LS tractor.
    Yea I know it would be an LS R4020 (new R4047). I did lots of investigation before I bought the tractor I bought it new in 2010 it's a 2009 model year. I have only had one problem with it there was a leak at the front drive shaft where it exited the trans mission, that turned out to be because the transmission halves weren't sealed well at the factory. All covered under warranty I had them do it during the winter when I didn't need it. It has been a really great tractor can't really complain love the Mitsubishi engine quiet, strong, dependable 265 hours now but everything breaks at some point!
    Montana R4944
    Ford Jubliee, Ford 841, Ford 621 industrial with FEL & BH

Tractor
    Kubota L 4610

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1369 View Post
    I did a 5 year lease at 3.65% with a $1.00 payoff on final payment(every penny goes deducted to my taxes not just depreciation) My dealer is 600 miles away and it didn't stop me from buying LS.

I spoke to a NH dealer ( 50 miles away) and they said they would do the work if approved by LS( they said money is money). My closest LS is about 300 miles away and I wouldn't let him fix my can opener. Thank God I didn't let that experience ruin the purchase of an incredible machine.

Working out details with the wife to see if I can get buried in that beast... I'm sure I can use it on the other side...lol
    Mike, can you share who your dealer is/was? I am looking at LS machines, and thinking about how best to pay for it, and came across your lease comments and was hoping to get more information about who offers that option.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678