ls dealer

/ ls dealer #11  
Welcome!! Glad you are here!! I must say my dealer was/is great! (RCO) I do wish I had a closer dealer for maintenance as I don't always have the time to do it myself and RCO is about 130 miles away from me.

/ ls dealer #12  
Loader weights are listed in the brochures (downloadable from the site). It is rather odd, they are missing from the site itself.
Please tell us how to get these brochures that you say are downloadable from site . I just went back to the site (lstractorusa.com) and didn't find any links to download anything. I have been wondering how much my FEL weighs and cant find it any where.

/ ls dealer #13  
Please tell us how to get these brochures that you say are downloadable from site . I just went back to the site (lstractorusa.com) and didn't find any links to download anything. I have been wondering how much my FEL weighs and cant find it any where.

Choose the model your interested in. At the bottom of the specs listing is a link thst says "click here for printer friendly specifications". That wil douwnload a pdf that matches the brochures the dealers have. Your loader Gary, is 1892 lbs. w/o the bucket.

/ ls dealer #14  
Choose the model your interested in. At the bottom of the specs listing is a link thst says "click here for printer friendly specifications". That wil douwnload a pdf that matches the brochures the dealers have. Your loader Gary, is 1892 lbs. w/o the bucket.

Wow up there what link I don't see any link?:confused3:

/ ls dealer #15  
Wow up there what link I don't see any link?:confused3:

Go to the page for whatever model you're interested in. It will have a section "Standard Equipment" with a list of bullet points (blue circles). Just below the last circle bullet, it will have the "click here for printer friendly specifications"....click that, and you'll open a .pdf with more specs.

/ ls dealer #16  
Funny that I never opened that and just scrolled past it thinking that it would be the same as the rest of the info. NOW to figure out how much my loader bucket weighs and I can see if I am overloading my trailer. I think my estimate of 2500 for the loader is likely pretty close. 6700+or - a few pounds +1868+ 600 est. bucket weight puts me close and also pretty close to the 12K trailer GVW.

/ ls dealer #17  
Why do you suppose they don't put the bucket weight in the FEL. Kinda hard to load something without a bucket. Should at least be a separate line item if they furnish more than one type. That is necessary info to have for transporting the equipment.

/ ls dealer #18  
Just verifying a few figures. I think (without checking the title) that my 12 K rated car hauler lists weight at 2150#, so add, 6675 for tractor, 1892 for loader minus the bucket and 1211 for weight of water if I add ballast to the rear tires and makes 11,928# GVW which would work OK even if not perfectly distributed per trailer. Putting 500# of that on the truck would allow for any miscellaneous chain/binder weights and fuel so I might just skate by the scales if I came across any.

/ ls dealer #19  
Why do you suppose they don't put the bucket weight in the FEL. Kinda hard to load something without a bucket. Should at least be a separate line item if they furnish more than one type. That is necessary info to have for transporting the equipment.

It's a pretty safe bet they are doing that because if you were to put pallet forks on instead of a bucket or a grapple, the weight would change significantly. This way you can figure out the total weight more accurately by adding the loader weight and the attachment weight.

/ ls dealer #20  
When you buy ls parts do they say CNH or do the CNH say ls on them being that CNH uses them for their compact tractors? And are they different or is it just paint lights and grill that are different?