ls dealer

/ ls dealer #1  
Tractor
TYM Dealer
Hi fellow members, I just joined up as a member and I posted an introduction as a new member. I was moved to join when I read that you,the consumer felt that the dealer network was lacking. I can say LS is a strong company. As a dealer, I have to say the company is great and they are growing very quickly and appreciate your business. Many good things are happening. We are doing well with this product, the quality and value sells the tractor. We have been representing LS for almost 2 years and prior to that we sold these tractors labelled under McCormick. We have very little problems with the product. As a dealer I want to give the best support I can. I can only support my customer properly when I have some one to turn to for answers. Nothing is perfect, but I can say that LS does there part to hold up there end of the bargin. My business is built on support and I need factory support like you need dealer support. Tomorrow, I will suggest to LS about updating their website. I had asked about the dealer locator, with giving only one dealer, the response was for the dealers territory protection. I disagree, we have areas in Pa when a close by zip code is entered that a dealer further away in NY shows up. I think it would be better to show 4 or 5 dealers, let the customer decide. Some locations are divided due to rivers or mountians and people usually stay in certian areas. LS should know that seeing more dealers on the locater shows more support and allows the customer to feel better about there investment.

/ ls dealer #3  
Hi fellow members, I just joined up as a member and I posted an introduction as a new member. I was moved to join when I read that you,the consumer felt that the dealer network was lacking. I can say LS is a strong company. As a dealer, I have to say the company is great and they are growing very quickly and appreciate your business. Many good things are happening. We are doing well with this product, the quality and value sells the tractor. We have been representing LS for almost 2 years and prior to that we sold these tractors labelled under McCormick. We have very little problems with the product. As a dealer I want to give the best support I can. I can only support my customer properly when I have some one to turn to for answers. Nothing is perfect, but I can say that LS does there part to hold up there end of the bargin. My business is built on support and I need factory support like you need dealer support. Tomorrow, I will suggest to LS about updating their website. I had asked about the dealer locator, with giving only one dealer, the response was for the dealers territory protection. I disagree, we have areas in Pa when a close by zip code is entered that a dealer further away in NY shows up. I think it would be better to show 4 or 5 dealers, let the customer decide. Some locations are divided due to rivers or mountians and people usually stay in certian areas. LS should know that seeing more dealers on the locater shows more support and allows the customer to feel better about there investment.

Go getem.

/ ls dealer #4  
Welcome!

Your positive attitude is exactly what I found with the three dealers I spoke to. I did find that if you use the advanced search on their website, you can input just the state, and get all the dealers in a particular state, so that's helpful.

While LS doesn't have a overly elaborate website, I think it does a pretty good job of getting info out there. They could maybe put a touch more in the way of details in the spec sheets (like making sure it lists pins vs 800mm when talking about lift capacities, etc), but they aren't missing much.

What's a thread without pictures? My R4047H from earlier today while moving tree sections over to the spot I'm stacking firewood for friends:

41C80701-C1E7-489F-B434-C5213323A3BD-1328-0000018B96EB716D_zps476b2db5.jpg

/ ls dealer #5  
Welcome, Hansen Equipment. Glad to have another LS dealer on board!

/ ls dealer #6  
There are websites for grasshopper mowers that have all the parts diagrams online - sure is nice when you want to order a part. When people have something broken it's already a bad day, so why not make it easy for them to order a new part? Perhaps LS could do that also.

/ ls dealer #7  
I agree that it is difficult to find some info on Manufacturers websites.

I was looking up specs of LS tractors, and couldn't find the (shipping) weight of the loaders on the website.

I eventually found the total weights on the RCO Texas dealer website. A lil head scratchin math, and I found the numbers.

/ ls dealer #9  
Yes Welcome. I found my dealer to be very helpful when I was looking to buy. I must say I haven't really seen him in the last two years.

/ ls dealer #10  
I agree that it is difficult to find some info on Manufacturers websites.

I was looking up specs of LS tractors, and couldn't find the (shipping) weight of the loaders on the website.

I eventually found the total weights on the RCO Texas dealer website. A lil head scratchin math, and I found the numbers.

Loader weights are listed in the brochures (downloadable from the site). It is rather odd, they are missing from the site itself.