Any CAB options for R4041 ?

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ? #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
I searched thru Google and the forum, so if this was already addressed, my apologies for the redundancy.

Anyhow... have any of you found or added a cab to your R4041 or 4047? I'd love to see some pics and prices. I might even try to make my own at some point, if i can inspect one close up.

Thanks in advance.

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ? #2  
You might dig up the recent thread here about the 'XR' series. Its the new 'factory cab' setup. The pictures may give you some ideas of a starting point.

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ? #3  
Go to the New Holland site and look under the options page for the Boomer40/50. They have 2 aftermarket cab manufacturers listed. There's also a bunch of other accessories that NH offers that LS doesn't.

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ? #4  
Go to the New Holland site and look under the options page for the Boomer40/50. They have 2 aftermarket cab manufacturers listed. There's also a bunch of other accessories that NH offers that LS doesn't.

Got a link for this page?

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ?
I was thinking that, but I didn't want to assume it would b a direct fit. Has anyone confirmed that the NH cabs will bolt-match the LS twin?

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ? #7  
   / Any CAB options for R4041 ? #8  
That makes the factory option of cab with HVAC & stereo for $5000 seem like a good buy. With that SIMS cab, you still have to install it and I didn't notice if it came with accessories to provide heat and air conditioning or if it is just the frame and glass.

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ? #9  
Went back to the site and took an indepth look. Cab price is just the cab for $5295. I added in the features that my Cab came with, like 4 work lights, AC and HEAT, dual mirrors, floor mats, windshield wiper, windshield washer & stereo came to additional $4242 and didn't account for the turn signals that weren't listed, rear windshield wiper with washer, interior dome lights and of course installation. So after market looks like one would be lucky to get it in working order for $10K as comparable to a factory cab option. Likely be cheaper to trade in you tractor on a new one with factory cab even taking into consideration loss due to depreciation. IIRC cab options when I bought my tractor for most different brands ran about $5,000 higher than non cab models.

/ Any CAB options for R4041 ?
Yeah, I'm not in any particular hurry to add 1 right now... Just wanted to see what options I would have in case I wanted to add 1 later. Looks like I'd be better off making 1 on my own.

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android