Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. #1
    Silver Member Mike1369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    222
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Tractor
    Baddest LS P7010C south of Palm Beach County

    Default

    Here is my view from my LS




    My view-image-3580814797.jpg

    Lets see yours... Your view you freaks....lol

  2. #2
    Super Star Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,748
    Location
    Missouri
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

    Default Re: My view

    Looking at my son in our M8540 from our L5740.

  3. #3
    Elite Member Bob77064's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,859
    Location
    KY @ TN line
    Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

    Default Re: My view

    Great view!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My view-deer1.jpg  

  4. #4
    Veteran Member GManBart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    Location
    Belleville, MI
    Tractor
    Ford 8N, LS R4047H, Massey Ferguson 241, Hustler Sport ZTR

    Default Re: My view

    Moving some tree trunk sections:




  5. #5
    Silver Member BlackDogTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    103
    Location
    Waller, Texas
    Tractor
    LS G3038H

    Default Re: My view

    My view-2012-08-25-10.32-view.jpg

    Mowing..

  6. #6
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,522
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: My view

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDogTx View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-25 10.32 view.JPG 
Views:	247 
Size:	281.7 KB 
ID:	306298

    Mowing..
    Looks like you still have some good greenery even if it is only goatweed (that's what we call that stuff here) I love mowing in stuff like that, but I haven't had to use my mower in 2 years, basically right after I got my tractor and 7 foot mower, the drought hit and cows pretty much eat everything they could digest including weeds.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp CC AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  7. #7
    Silver Member BlackDogTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    103
    Location
    Waller, Texas
    Tractor
    LS G3038H

    Default Re: My view

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fowler View Post
    Looks like you still have some good greenery even if it is only goatweed (that's what we call that stuff here) I love mowing in stuff like that, but I haven't had to use my mower in 2 years, basically right after I got my tractor and 7 foot mower, the drought hit and cows pretty much eat everything they could digest including weeds.
    Yep we call it goatweed here also.. That was late last fall when I took that picture. Right before "dove" season..

  8. #8
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,522
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: My view

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDogTx View Post
    Yep we call it goatweed here also.. That was late last fall when I took that picture. Right before "dove" season..
    That is almost like "baiting" but perfectly legal. Those doves sure like that stuff. I would take a picture and post it but it would just show the wall of my shed in front of the LS. NOT anything to do right now, although if I can get my brother in law motivated, we could go cut up that big oak tree that was blown over in a storm we had a week or so ago. I blew down trees all along highway 84 and one barn and house but weatherman says it was just straight wind, no tornado. This very high wind was from the east and most all tornadoes here move from the west to the east so I guess they are right. I guess it is good thing the trees didn't have any leaves on them or there would have been many more. It was indiscriminate as it took large pines as well as oaks.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp CC AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  9. #9
    Member DavidBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    36
    Location
    Meridian, Mississippi
    Tractor
    LS U5030C, Farmtrac 300DTC, Ferguson TO-30

    Default

    A picture of the LS clipping pasture the day after I purchased it. It is gonna get a workout mowing 100 acres of pasture this year. When it was bought last year almost all the bushhogging had been done so I don't have many pictures. The other pictures are of a kubota mowing green patches from a side job last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My view-image-3201632607.jpg   My view-image-1626785029.jpg   My view-image-40829943.jpg  

  10. #10
    Silver Member BlackDogTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    103
    Location
    Waller, Texas
    Tractor
    LS G3038H

    Default Re: My view

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fowler View Post
    That is almost like "baiting" but perfectly legal. Those doves sure like that stuff. I would take a picture and post it but it would just show the wall of my shed in front of the LS. NOT anything to do right now, although if I can get my brother in law motivated, we could go cut up that big oak tree that was blown over in a storm we had a week or so ago. I blew down trees all along highway 84 and one barn and house but weatherman says it was just straight wind, no tornado. This very high wind was from the east and most all tornadoes here move from the west to the east so I guess they are right. I guess it is good thing the trees didn't have any leaves on them or there would have been many more. It was indiscriminate as it took large pines as well as oaks.
    Yep, legal here also.. They are also kind of fond of where I feed my horses in the evenings also It has been crazy windy down here in Texas the last few weeks. Once the wind settles down the weather should be fairly mild soon. We could use some rain though..

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RV with a view...
    By BTDT in forum Safety
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:10 PM
  2. A room with a view
    By tractorErnie in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. another view of the seat
    By cjw in forum Mahindra Owning/Operating
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:12 PM
  4. Santa's View
    By jinman in forum Photos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 10:02 AM
  5. View
    By Kubota-monkey in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2001, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.