Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Platinum Member Deerherd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    568
    Location
    315ver, NY
    Tractor
    LS P7030 CPS, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki

    Default P7010 turned into P7030

    While waiting for the dealer to repaint the loader on the P7010 I was going to purchase, a P7030 with power shuttle came in. After driving it, I went with the P7030.

    They dropped it off today.

    -image-jpg

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Location
    Caldwell Co. NC
    Tractor
    2006 Kama554; 92 Belarus 250AS

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Nice!
    2006 Kama 554, 92 Belarus 250AS, Bombardier Outlander Max 400.

  3. #3
    Gold Member mangus580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Western, NY
    Tractor
    Bolens (Iseki) H1502; LS R3039

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Nice!! Can I come over and play? ;-)

    Look, your ground appears to be almost dry!!

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Advertiser
    MtnViewRanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,232
    Location
    4000\' mountains of Southern California
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Nice. Hey, did you trade the Kioti in, or private sell it? These bigger tractors sure are nice, aren't they?
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

  5. #5
    Elite Member Bob77064's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,968
    Location
    KY @ TN line
    Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Congrats!

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Deerherd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    568
    Location
    315ver, NY
    Tractor
    LS P7030 CPS, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    Nice. Hey, did you trade the Kioti in, or private sell it? These bigger tractors sure are nice, aren't they?
    Traded it in and yes, a big tractor sure is nice! Top n Tilt is on and when they installed it the guys in the service department didn't see the box you sent with hoses and fittings and made some up. It looks like they used a smaller diameter hose. I will take a picture when it gets light and post it. They said I could have the hoses you made and was wondering if I should use the ones you made up versus the ones they did. It seems to function correctly.

    And the ground being dry is an illusion. I took that photo after dropping off the new Athens disc in the field and was praying I didn't bury the tractor the first hour I had it!

    I'm pretty excited.....

  7. #7
    Elite Member blueriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,340
    Location
    S.E.Oklahoma
    Tractor
    JD 5520 Montana 4340 Farmall Super C

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    You should be excited .. thats really nice.
    "When selling a lifetime ... don't sell it short"
    auctioneer@southernauctionco.com

  8. #8
    Super Member Gary Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,187
    Location
    Bismarck Arkansas
    Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    When I bought my 7010 the dealer tried to sell me a 7030 that he had received from another dealer that couldn't sell it. He made me a real good price on it too. I just didn't need the extra HP. Heck I was looking for a 50 HP when I got the 7010. I maybe should have looked at it to see if it had the power shuttle as that would have been worth the extra money.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Advertiser
    MtnViewRanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,232
    Location
    4000\' mountains of Southern California
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerherd View Post
    Traded it in and yes, a big tractor sure is nice! Top n Tilt is on and when they installed it the guys in the service department didn't see the box you sent with hoses and fittings and made some up. It looks like they used a smaller diameter hose. I will take a picture when it gets light and post it. They said I could have the hoses you made and was wondering if I should use the ones you made up versus the ones they did. It seems to function correctly.

    And the ground being dry is an illusion. I took that photo after dropping off the new Athens disc in the field and was praying I didn't bury the tractor the first hour I had it!

    I'm pretty excited.....
    I doubt that the dealer installed flow restrictors as that they are in with the hose kits. The flow restrictors make operating the "TnT" much easier. They might have used 1/4" hose which is fine, but I would definitely use the flow restrictors.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Deerherd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    568
    Location
    315ver, NY
    Tractor
    LS P7030 CPS, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki

    Default Re: P7010 turned into P7030

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    I doubt that the dealer installed flow restrictors as that they are in with the hose kits. The flow restrictors make operating the "TnT" much easier. They might have used 1/4" hose which is fine, but I would definitely use the flow restrictors.
    I'll check it out, thanks Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FIL Just Turned 77
    By mjarrels in forum Family and Friends (Announcements & Notices)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. New P7010
    By Deerherd in forum LS Tractors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 03:33 PM
  3. My new LS P7010 C
    By aggies9798 in forum LS Tractors
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 02:17 PM
  4. I Dunknow it just turned over
    By Jimbrown in forum Safety
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:57 PM
  5. Have you ever turned over a tractor?
    By tallyho8 in forum Safety
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.