Any good long distance dealers out there?

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #1  

yavorssj

Tractor
LS R4047H
Well, I am thinking about an R3039H, but my closest dealer is about two hours away. That being said, I am not opposed to ordering from a dealer that is a couple hundred miles away (or has awesome shipping costs!!!).

I am located in Cincinnati, OH... If anyone knows of a good dealer, pass it along.

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #2  
Well, I am thinking about an R3039H, but my closest dealer is about two hours away. That being said, I am not opposed to ordering from a dealer that is a couple hundred miles away (or has awesome shipping costs!!!).

I am located in Cincinnati, OH... If anyone knows of a good dealer, pass it along.

I can't say enough good things about my dealer- Paige Equipment in Williamson, NY- (about 20 miles East of Rochester, NY- google them)- I live 5 miles away and they take real good care of me- Talk to Bob James- mention my name- He might not hang up on you...LOL,,, Good Luck --Phil Holgado

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #3  

Tri-County Tractor in Russiaville, Indiana (about 3 hours from you) are fine people too. Family owned dealership and the owners are there every time I stop in.

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #4  
I can't say enough good things about my dealer- Paige Equipment in Williamson, NY- (about 20 miles East of Rochester, NY- google them)- I live 5 miles away and they take real good care of me- Talk to Bob James- mention my name- He might not hang up on you...LOL,,, Good Luck --Phil Holgado

Right here with Phil on this one.... They are great. You are welcome to drop my name too if you call them.... I am sure he wont hang up on you with my name ;-)

Mike Maynard

/ Any good long distance dealers out there?
Thanks guys!!! I will be contacting them all today.

Keep them coming...

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #7  
I used Paul's Tractor in Clio, Michigan. Roughly 300 miles from you. Nice folks. Beat the next closest dealer by a couple hundred bucks. They're local to me, so I don't know how well they handle long-distance transactions. Sending you a PM.

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #8  

I too was also very satisfied with my dealer, RCO Tractor in Austin, Texas. Great people to deal with. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again, or refer people to them. Do a quick internet search and you'll find their website.

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #9  
It's a bit far away, but you won't find a better dealer than Goss Equipment Co. in Jasper, GA. Their pricing is right-on and they're great when it comes to service. And, I think they have shipped as far away as Australia!

/ Any good long distance dealers out there? #10  
Billy Smith smiths enterprise has Ls and TYM great dealer!
Bought 2 tractors, finish mower, box blade, bush hog, trailer and snow blower just ordered. Go on web Smiths Auto North Carolina
Neil