First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #1  

McREBEL

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2920
Hello,

I have been reading this forum for a couple of months. Although I am not ready to buy a tractor just yet I have been looking and learning so when I am ready I will know what I need/want and roughly what it should cost. I have learned a lot from the TBN forums. Thanks to each of you for the info you provide.

I was originally in the market for an old MF (135, 240, etc.) and that option is still there. I had figured a new tractor was out because of the price but then I came to this forum out of curiosity because I pass an LS dealership everyday going to work. What I have since found is that the J series might be doable price-wise. And I think the J series would handle the jobs I would use it for. Every time I would see the sign for the local LS dealership I would wonder why anyone would buy an unknown like LS when there are Kubota, Kioti, and John Deere dealerships around. I have since become educated on the history of LS and LS quality and value. The good news too is that I know the dealer and know that he is a good guy. The dealership was handed down to him from his dad so it is established. He has been selling LS from the beginning of LS branded tractors.

Below is a link to a LS Mtron pdf some of you might find interesting. I came across it searching for information on the J2025H that is rumored. This pdf does contain an XJ25 (24.4 hp). It looks the same as the other J's just with a different HP. Obviously this pdf was not meant for the US market but interesting anyway.

http://www.lsmtron.com/pdf/Tractor.pdf

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #2  
Thanks. Interesting reading.

Eugene

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #3  
I am in the same situation. Enjoy learning from the site.

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF
I am in the same situation. Enjoy learning from the site.

If I get an LS J it will require me to be even more patient because it will require more saving and selling something I really had not been considering getting rid of. Right now I am thinking the J would be worth the wait. It would be the perfect tractor for my situation.

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #5  
I bit the bullet and put a deposit on a R3039 shuttle shift fel and backhoe. Waiting for the backhoe to arrive at dealer. The last of the r3039. Hope to have it in several days

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #6  
I bit the bullet and put a deposit on a R3039 shuttle shift fel and backhoe. Waiting for the backhoe to arrive at dealer. The last of the r3039. Hope to have it in several days

I'm sure you will be well pleased with your choice. I've had my R3039H for two years (215 hrs), and it's been a workhorse! Wish I had the backhoe, I'll be looking forward to your reports after you get to put it to work!

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #7  
Welcome to the R3039 club!

Eugene

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #8  
Thanks gents, I am looking forward to working it. I have waited a long time for the day.

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF

Congratulations! Do you have it home yet?

/ First Post/LS Mtron Tractor PDF #10  
No not yet. A delay in getting the backhoe to the dealer. Chopping on the bit right now!
Planning on making a fork set up and may be buying a ratchet rake. Saw some great articales on here about making forks/brush bar. Plan on tweaking it a bit to fit my needs.