Default Joystick stuck

Have just 2 hrs on my LS 3037HC. The stick Is stuck in the down position. I took the boot off and the ball and socket on the control (the rear one) will not move. Did I do something wrong? I'll check with the dealer tomorrow when he opens. Just thought I'd see if someone here knows. The lock is not on. The bucket will tilt.

Tractor
    LS R4041H FEL , Cub Cadet LTX 1046 VT, Yamaha YFM 225

Default Re: Joystick stuck

Check your joystick lock lever, mine is a "L" shaped lever on the bottom of the stick.

Edit: whoops! I see now that you checked the lock lever.
    Land Pride RB 3784 Rear Blade w/ hydraulic angle, Titan 48" Pallet Forks, Titan 3pt Bale Spear, Troy-Built 33 Ton Log Splitter, Bearcat 70554 Chipper/Shredder , Everlast PowerArc 300

No: it's not that.

Quote Originally Posted by finn lander View Post
    Have just 2 hrs on my LS 3037HC. The stick Is stuck in the down position. I took the boot off and the ball and socket on the control (the rear one) will not move. Did I do something wrong? I'll check with the dealer tomorrow when he opens. Just thought I'd see if someone here knows. The lock is not on. The bucket will tilt.
    You might pull the cap off the bottom of that particular spool and see if the nut has come loose and jammed ...
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

Tractor
    2011 LS R4041EZ - 2014 Bad Boy CZT Elite - 1948 Ford 8N

Maybe its in float mode. Mine kinda sticks when I put it it float.
    2011 LS R4041EZ - 1948 Ford 8N - 2014 Bad Boy CZT Elite

Tractor
    Power-Trac 1445, KUBOTA B-9200HST

Check your mounting bolts ans see if they are torque to tight and maybe warped the unit and cause the spool to bind.

There was one guy here that had a chuck of his load check valve drop in the spool slots and jam things.

Remove the can on the bottom of the lift spool and check the float mechanism and nut on the end.
    J.J.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

Git er done.

Quote Originally Posted by J_J View Post
    Check your mounting bolts ans see if they are torque to tight and maybe warped the unit and cause the spool to bind.

There was one guy here that had a chuck of his load check valve drop in the spool slots and jam things.

Remove the can on the bottom of the lift spool and check the float mechanism and nut on the end.
    My dealer walked me through it. The cable that goes from the joystick to control box behind right tire was out of adj. this allowed the cable end to go too far into control and get stuck. I adjusted cable and pried that end block out of control. It is now working well. Thanks for advice.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    LS XR4046HC

I was going to say when I put mine in float it is pretty hard to get it out. Makes a loud pop when I get it out. Afraid I am going to tear something up.