LS R4041 Shuttle issue

/ LS R4041 Shuttle issue #1  

dsparks1024

Tractor
2013 LS 4041R
Has anyone out there experienced an issue with their shuttle shifter not going into gear. Last week I noticed that after shifting into forward the tractor would slip out of get and I could hear a grinding noise, I would just have to push the shuttle forward more and it would go into gear fine. Now however I can't get the shuttle to go into reverse, the lever will just not go back, and to go forward I have to keep pressure on the lever to get it to stay in gear.

Does anyone have any suggestions I can give a quick try because it is currently in a field about 20 miles from my house/dealer. Id like to see if I can figure out what's wrong because I don't really want to have to trailer it back to the dealer just yet..

/ LS R4041 Shuttle issue #2  
It's a pretty safe bet that you could be causing further damage if you have to hold pressure on the lever to get it to move...especially if you're hearing grinding gears when it first pops out of gear. Tranny issues don't stay the same, and they certain don't get better with use...time to trailer it to the dealer.

/ LS R4041 Shuttle issue #3  
I haven't had that problem, but i've had problems with my dif lock sticking; both going in and out along with my range selectore getting very stiff and not going into some gears easily. I often have to hold them.