Canopy Switch

/ Switch #1  

Bluesteel

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT 357HC
There is a switch on the dash on the right side above the throttle. What is this for? Momentary rocker with same symbol top and bottom. Bottom has a slash line through it.

Forgot to mention the dealer forgot to give me the operators manual before I left the dealership so he is going to send it to me. No big deal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
   / Switch #2  
Its for the tier 4 exhaust system. Holding the switch down for a bit gives you the ability to force the system into regen mode which it will do on its own every 4 hours or so. I don't have my manual with me for the exact terminology but thats the rough of it.

/ Switch
Thanks PDL14. Much appreciated.

/ Switch #4  
I think the real use for the switch would be to stop the regen. cycle of you were operating in tall dry grass or the like. The exhaust temp, during regen. cycle is very high.

/ Switch
That makes sense with the line through the symbol.

/ Switch #6  
This one?

xr-series_img7.jpg

Looks like a 2 position momentary switch. Up looks like to force a regen and down to stop one. I don't have a manual but that's what it looks like from the picture from the LS website. They have it labeled as the DPF switch.

/ Switch
This one?

View attachment 403377

Looks like a 2 position momentary switch. Up looks like to force a regen and down to stop one. I don't have a manual but that's what it looks like from the picture from the LS website. They have it labeled as the DPF switch.

Yep, that's it. Is there a dash light indicator that tells you when it's in regen?

/ Switch
Also, the rocker switches in the cab, work lights, 4 way flashers, wipers, etc. Should they light up? They look like lighted switches but don't light.

/ Switch #9  
Yep, that's it. Is there a dash light indicator that tells you when it's in regen?
Yes there are two yellow light in the dash that light up when active. An explanation is in your owners manual what each dash light means.
Rocker switches for work lights, wipers etc. don't light up in my cab.

/ Switch
Yes there are two yellow light in the dash that light up when active. An explanation is in your owners manual what each dash light means.
Rocker switches for work lights, wipers etc. don't light up in my cab.

Probably a good thing they don't light. Something else to burn out and have to replace. Would look better though. Thanks for all the replies everyone.