How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor?

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #1  

GaryRo

Tractor
2005 Kioti DK45SC 2015 LS XR4046HC
I have decided to purchase a Xr4046HC tractor and would appreciate hearing the likes and/or dislikes from present owners about their tractors.

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #2  
I have been very happy with mine. Cab is nice and comfortable. As most will say the stereo speakers are not good and most have replaced them with better quality. That is a small issue though. The cab work lights are ok. I'm replacing all 4 of mine with LEDs. Several have replaced them. Tractor has great power. FEL with quick attach is smooth operating. Overall the tractor has been great. There is another thread that discusses LS building their own motors later this year. Not sure if this is good, bad or equal to the Tier 4 they install now. I think the current engine is fine.

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #3  
I love mine...I bought it in early February and it had 7 hours on it when it arrived. I did the 50 hr service on it last weekend. I had a bunch of jobs piling up waiting for the tractor to arrive, and when it did..it went right to work and I have no complaints what so ever. The one thing that I did right away on mine was to add expanded metal behind the brush guard/bumper. It wouldn't really keep branches or anything out of the grille otherwise. I painted it up and it looks pretty good to me.

Ryan

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #4  
I love my 4046 the cab is very nice and makes the hours fly by. I just wish hst 2nd gear had more power and the loader would move faster. Other then that I love the tractor.

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor?
Thanks to all you guys that have replied. I have ordered my XR4046HC today and the dealer tells me it should be here in about a week. It is coming from LS in Louisiana.

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #6  
Thanks to all you guys that have replied. I have ordered my XR4046HC today and the dealer tells me it should be here in about a week. It is coming from LS in Louisiana.
Good luck with the new tractor and have fun.

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #7  
I love mine...Got about 70 hours on it. I find reasons to use it. The only thing I dislike...and it may not be big to everyone else...I wish the steering wheel was just a little taller. Its close to my knees and Im not tall at all. Only 5'-9". Love the cab...Nice to get out of it as clean as you got in it.

/ How do you like your LS xr4046HC tractor? #8  
I love mine also. I replaced the front cab lights with a 22" LED light bar and it made a huge difference. I don't need super bright for the rear so I stayed with the factory rear lights. I also added expanded metal to the brush guard. I've stayed with the factory speakers as they are good enough for me. I've added a hydraulic top link and it makes a huge difference in box blading. Mine has 95 hours on it as of this past weekend.