LSXR4040

/ LSXR4040 #1  

catton93

Tractor
LSXR4040
Can anyone tell me where to set the draft control lever when I do not need it? I took my tractor home this week and my three point hitch is very jumpy when I go to lift it up. Im not sure if I am doing something wrong or there is a problem with the tractor.

/ LSXR4040 #3  
How's the knob under the seat adjusted? That should fix the jumpy 3pt.

/ LSXR4040
I Have tried it on different setting with the knob with no luck

/ LSXR4040 #5  
catton93,

I saw in another thread your dealer was going to try something on a different tractor.
Any luck getting this resolved?

Thanks,
Bruce

/ LSXR4040
no he is having no luck. He got another new lsxr4040 in and it does the same thing. He is in the process of trying to adjust the relief valve to slow it down.
The dealer has been doing a great job trying to make it right. He offered to take the tractor back if I am not satisfied. I stop and tried the three point hitch on a kubota on my way home the other day and it also is a little jumpy but not quite as bad. Maybe my expectations are to high. Im not sure what to do.

/ LSXR4040 #7  
I'm looking at the XR4046 and the 4040, so I was curious. It doesn't sound like your expectations are too high, since the dealer is also trying to find a fix. Thanks for keeping us updated.

/ LSXR4040
I went and picked my tractor up today. I should have said in my earlier thread that when it is jumpy is only when I am trying to lift the 3pt hitch a little bit very slow, like when you are box blading.When i raise the handle up quite a bit it does fine. I think it is a little better than it was when i bought it. I really like the tractor. I drove the John Deer, New Holland, Mahindra, Massy Fergeson, Yanmar, and Bransons tractors before i bought one and the LS to me was by far the best in the field. I think some of my worries about the 3pt hitch is also some of my lack of experiance on a tractor. Once I tried that kubota and saw that it was doing close to the same thing is what changed my mind.

/ LSXR4040 #9  
Thanks for the update, that's good information to know, especially since I just ordered an XR4046 today!

/ LSXR4040 #10  
no he is having no luck. He got another new lsxr4040 in and it does the same thing. He is in the process of trying to adjust the relief valve to slow it down. The dealer has been doing a great job trying to make it right. He offered to take the tractor back if I am not satisfied. I stop and tried the three point hitch on a kubota on my way home the other day and it also is a little jumpy but not quite as bad. Maybe my expectations are to high. Im not sure what to do.
Well if you have time to read story about about a jumping three point hitch.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/213762-jerky-lseries-3pt-hitch-fixed.html