G3033 rear remotes

/ G3033 rear remotes #1  

Ym155d

Tractor
Yanmar 155d
I am trying to set up rear remotes on my G3033. It listed it as an option when I bought the tractor, but I did not think anythng of it then. What is the factory location for connections when assembling rear remotes? It lists as an option and I see in the manual a second distribution block which has lines coming out of it toward the filters. There is an a bolt...maybe a plug with "G2" next to it I believe. Anyone know if this would be the port I need to use a pressure out port to feed a remotes valve?

/ G3033 rear remotes #2  
I am trying to set up rear remotes on my G3033. It listed it as an option when I bought the tractor, but I did not think anythng of it then. What is the factory location for connections when assembling rear remotes? It lists as an option and I see in the manual a second distribution block which has lines coming out of it toward the filters. There is an a bolt...maybe a plug with "G2" next to it I believe. Anyone know if this would be the port I need to use a pressure out port to feed a remotes valve?
i believe mine is under the seat, will have to look when I get home

/ G3033 rear remotes
Thanks, that'd be awesome...if you could take a picture or if anyone has pictures that'd be great! I already have my front remotes close to plumbed, now working on rear. I didn't want to have to plumb the PB port all the way back to rear and then come back twice with a Return to tank and PB from valve to original port on distribution block.

/ G3033 rear remotes #4  
Thanks, that'd be awesome...if you could take a picture or if anyone has pictures that'd be great! I already have my front remotes close to plumbed, now working on rear. I didn't want to have to plumb the P

ForumRunner_20150518_230810.png

ForumRunner_20150518_230824.png

rt all the way back to rear and then come back twice with a Return to tank and PB from valve to original port on distribution block.

Sorry, it was really late when I got home, I hope these come out well enough to make it out, if not I will take them again in the daylight.

/ G3033 rear remotes
Thankyou AZRANGER ...Yep, just how I suspected they were. I researched online and found a pdf of the remote option...I wanted to insert the file into here so others could see, but I counlnt save it or copy it. I callled the dealer and I am going to buy the remote optional kit. Kinda stinks after I already bought a triple valve and a bunch of fittings. I am super stoked to get it though...supposed to be in Wednesday. I have hydraulic rippers on my box scraper that a want to try out. I also purchased 17 hydraulic rams at an auctions I can use to build anything I want...I will probably only use a few of them and sell the rest.

/ G3033 rear remotes #6  
Thankyou AZRANGER ...Yep, just how I suspected they were. I researched online and found a pdf of the remote option...I wanted to insert the file into here so others could see, but I counlnt save it or copy it. I callled the dealer and I am going to buy the remote optional kit. Kinda stinks after I already bought a triple valve and a bunch of fittings. I am super stoked to get it though...supposed to be in Wednesday. I have hydraulic rippers on my box scraper that a want to try out. I also purchased 17 hydraulic rams at an auctions I can use to build anything I want...I will probably only use a few of them and sell the rest.
I want to add a hydraulic cylinder as a top link on my box blade , that way I can adjust the pitch on it. Post some pictures when you get it set up.