Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors?

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #1  

snowbelt geauga

Silver Member
Tractor
Ls XU 6158C
Wondering if you guys have herd of the prices. And what the difference is between the old models?

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #2  
I read on this forum that it was expected to be around a $3k increase. I called the dealer closest to me and he said the xr 4040 and 4046 replacement would only increase by a couple hundred bucks. That may vary for different models.

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #3  
There is little change in the XR series, apparently since they already had a tier 4 engine. Dealer told me basically same price. However, the XG Series tractors are significantly more expensive than G series to the tune of about $3000, which seems odd to me given that's supposed to be the economy choice and now almost costs the same as the xr series.

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors?
Price increase seems to be all over the place. Why pay more for an unproven engine. You would think being made in house it would be cheaper.

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #5  
I was told by the dealer in NY that it would be a $600 increase and would be available early 2016
Bought a 2015 XR4046H

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #6  
Price increase seems to be all over the place. Why pay more for an unproven engine. You would think being made in house it would be cheaper.
that was my thinking but I guess they have to pay for the retooling of the engine line. They have been building there own engines before going to t4

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #7  

The reason for the differences in pricing is due to the differences in the types of tier 4 engines for the different lines. The G series has had the same engine for several yrs. It is really a tier 3 engine labeled recently as an INTERM tier 4. Per EPS regulations, companies were allowed to sell thru tier 3 engines if certain criteria were met at certain percentages. The Shibura engines found in all the XJ, XG, XR, ect are obviously a stop gap for LS until their own design could be EPA approved and put into production. The LS design is similar to that of other manufacturers that requires less frequent burn off. I also thought I read they were not supercharged as some of the larger Shiburas they replaced, but Im not sure on that. That is why there is less of an increase on model lines that already had a higher priced (real tier 4) engine compared to the increase seen with the G.

/ Has annybody seen the prices of the new LS engine tractors? #8  
I just got a quote this past Friday on a xr4145H of $24500 for tractor and loader. The same dealer has a xr4145HC on his lot for $27900