Mahindra Attachment prices

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #1  

jsaunders

Hello, I'm looking for some attachment prices- I'm looking for a 7'tilt blade/ 7' hd rake, and a 12" post hole auger,and pallet forks. I would also like to swap the 60''bucket for a 72'' bucket and get the quick attach setup.

Anyone have a price list of these items some are on the web site some aren't?

Also on the listed MSRP #'s- HOW much off of the msrp price can you expect?

Thanks Joel

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #2  
Just call your local dealer. I am sure he would be happy to provide you with prices.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices
Yes that is true YET Mahindra will "only sell a truck load of attachments to a dealer at a time". So for a new dealer(not me) it is a very hard bullet to swallow.
Joel

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #4  
jsaunders said:
Yes that is true YET Mahindra will "only sell a truck load of attachments to a dealer at a time". So for a new dealer(not me) it is a very hard bullet to swallow.
Joel

I think Mahindra will sell the dealer any quantity they want, it is just less expensive on the dealer if they maximize the load, which in turn makes things cheaper for the customer.

I don't think Mahindra sells some of the equipment you are mentioning. The FEL bucket and the pallet forks they may be able to get. The PHD, blade and rake your dealer may have, but they may not be Mahindra brand.

I have found that the guys that specialize in attachments are cheaper in my area than the tractor dealers.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #5  
Joel,
Mahindra does have implements but as with any brand when you buy quantity you get the price and shipping breaks. I think you can find the MSRP of the Mahindra implements at mahindrausa.com.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #6  
Keith_B said:
I think Mahindra will sell the dealer any quantity they want, it is just less expensive on the dealer if they maximize the load, which in turn makes things cheaper for the customer.

I don't think Mahindra sells some of the equipment you are mentioning. The FEL bucket and the pallet forks they may be able to get. The PHD, blade and rake your dealer may have, but they may not be Mahindra brand.

I have found that the guys that specialize in attachments are cheaper in my area than the tractor dealers.
Mahindra requires dealers to order at least $5000.00 worth of implements, no exceptions and no price breaks. Most mahindra dealers do not stock mahindra implements for that very reason along with the fact that most already were selling Woods, Befco, Kodiak before they started selling mahindra.
It really puts mahindra dealer in a bad situation, some new tractor owners want mahindra implements to match that new tractor, understandably so. But some folks don't want to spend the extra a Mahindra Finish mower for example will cost so they will get a Woods or King Kutter. Its hard for some dealers to set on implements they don't know they will sell.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #7  
Scott from IN. said:
Mahindra requires dealers to order at least $5000.00 worth of implements, no exceptions and no price breaks. Most mahindra dealers do not stock mahindra implements for that very reason along with the fact that most already were selling Woods, Befco, Kodiak before they started selling mahindra. It really puts mahindra dealer in a bad situation, some new tractor owners want mahindra implements to match that new tractor, understandably so. But some folks don't want to spend the extra a Mahindra Finish mower for example will cost so they will get a Woods or King Kutter. Its hard for some dealers to set on implements they don't know they will sell.
Apparently there were some timing issues as well which supposedly prevented my local dealers from ordering anything in time for spring or early summer delivery. Best they said they could guarantee was fall delivery. :eek:

This whole entry of Mahindra into the implement market seems to have been a failure right from the start when announcements and website catalogs of products came way too far ahead of availability. I look forward to the day when I can go to one of the local Mahindra dealerships and actually buy a Mahindra implement right off the floor.

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #8  
Dougster said:
Apparently there were some timing issues as well which supposedly prevented my local dealers from ordering anything in time for spring or early summer delivery. Best they said they could guarantee was fall delivery. :eek:

This whole entry of Mahindra into the implement market seems to have been a failure right from the start when announcements and website catalogs of products came way too far ahead of availability. I look forward to the day when I can go to one of the local Mahindra dealerships and actually buy a Mahindra implement right off the floor.

Dougster
Not sure about availibility on all items, but most things should be readily available. Sounds like those dealers our hesitant to stock implements for some reason. It would be better to get implements early in the spring and stand a better chance of selling them during the busy season before the Floor Plan expires rather than fall ordering and set on them during the slow season.:confused:

I do know mahindra is trying to address the implement issues, but not sure what they have come up with as of yet. The minumum order restriction has killed alot of sales. I know of one gentleman who purchased a new 3215/FEL and paid in advance for a Mahindra 60" Finish Mower, only to find out a few weeks later that the dealer was not allowed to order just that one implement. He is still waiting for that mower he purchased in late JUNE!!
New dealers are scared to death to have implements setting on the lot knowing they will probably be paying interest on them before they can get them sold.
I'm sure if Mahindra can ever get dealers loaded up with implements the sales will increase drastically. Agricredit will finance implements and customers will jump at the chance to get everything they desire to go along with that New Mahindra Tractor all in one payment. Not to mention sales generated from current Mahindra owners interested in purchasing equipment.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #9  
I can't speak about all Mahindra implements. My dealer was comparing them to the brands he currently stocked, and said they weren't as good. It is my understanding these aren't being made by Mahindra, just for them, and the prices aren't competitive.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #10  
AchingBack said:
I can't speak about all Mahindra implements. My dealer was comparing them to the brands he currently stocked, and said they weren't as good. It is my understanding these aren't being made by Mahindra, just for them, and the prices aren't competitive.
Methinks the dealer was speaking in his self-interest rather than in your best interest. He's just trying to sell the stuff already rusting on his lot! :D If rumours and reports are true about the source of these implements, I'm sure they are fine. :)

My problem isn't about who makes them for Mahindra or their relative merits compared to other, similarly-priced "middle-of-the-road" brands. My problem is that none of the dealers in my area have any of them. :(

Dougster