Price Check Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price?

/ Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price? #1  

JVPSKI

Hello,

I have a dealer that has a Mahindra 4110 with loader for 16.5k. It is claimed to have 6 hrs on it. Please advise if this is a good price. I was actually thinking about a New Holland or Branson but it seems like Mahindras are good and this is a good price.

Please let me know

/ Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price? #2  
JVPSKI said:
Hello,

I have a dealer that has a Mahindra 4110 with loader for 16.5k. It is claimed to have 6 hrs on it. Please advise if this is a good price. I was actually thinking about a New Holland or Branson but it seems like Mahindras are good and this is a good price.

Please let me know
6 hrs sounds new, is it ? why is he selling it SO CHEAP :eek: is he a Mahindra Dealer, what year is the tractor, if all is what it appears, it is a good buy.

/ Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price? #3  
And where did you say it was, phone number, etc? I was looking at one last year at my dealer and it had 70 hrs for that price and setup. missed it by a day.
What year is it?
Is it on dealer lot?
Unless it has some history of problems, to me sounds like a good price. If you search this forum I think you will find most people here like their tractors.

/ Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price? #4  
Sergei said:
And where did you say it was, phone number, etc? I was looking at one last year at my dealer and it had 70 hrs for that price and setup. missed it by a day.
What year is it?
Is it on dealer lot?
Unless it has some history of problems, to me sounds like a good price. If you search this forum I think you will find most people here like their tractors.

With 6 hours on the meter and the tractor looks new, how much history can it have?:rolleyes: Sounds like a very good price to me.:D Is this going to be a discontinued model?:confused: