Default Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price?

Hello,

I have a dealer that has a Mahindra 4110 with loader for 16.5k. It is claimed to have 6 hrs on it. Please advise if this is a good price. I was actually thinking about a New Holland or Branson but it seems like Mahindras are good and this is a good price.

Please let me know

Tractor
    Mahindra 4110

Default Re: Price on 4110 6 hrs Usage - Good Price?

Quote Originally Posted by JVPSKI
    Hello,

I have a dealer that has a Mahindra 4110 with loader for 16.5k. It is claimed to have 6 hrs on it. Please advise if this is a good price. I was actually thinking about a New Holland or Branson but it seems like Mahindras are good and this is a good price.

Please let me know
    6 hrs sounds new, is it ? why is he selling it SO CHEAP is he a Mahindra Dealer, what year is the tractor, if all is what it appears, it is a good buy.
    Buck
    My tractor is not a toy, its one of many tools of the trade, 2002 Mahindra 4110

Tractor
    Mahindra 2815 HST

And where did you say it was, phone number, etc? I was looking at one last year at my dealer and it had 70 hrs for that price and setup. missed it by a day.
    What year is it?
    Is it on dealer lot?
    Unless it has some history of problems, to me sounds like a good price. If you search this forum I think you will find most people here like their tractors.
    Sergei
    Mahindra 2815 HST FEL, KK 5' Rotary Mower ,5' Box Blade, Ferguson 2 Moldboard Plow.
    Vinton, Ia

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei
    And where did you say it was, phone number, etc? I was looking at one last year at my dealer and it had 70 hrs for that price and setup. missed it by a day.
    What year is it?
    Is it on dealer lot?
    Unless it has some history of problems, to me sounds like a good price. If you search this forum I think you will find most people here like their tractors.
    With 6 hours on the meter and the tractor looks new, how much history can it have? Sounds like a very good price to me. Is this going to be a discontinued model?
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics