Default mahindra cash in lieu and rebates

Does anyone know if mahindra offers these on a regular basis or is the a once a year thing. I got enough to cash to buy the 2615 hst, but being poor and all, it will take some time to save up for the 1000.00 sales tax. Any one think I should just go ahead and get the 2416hst for a cash price of 12,100.00 before the march 31st deadline. thanks

Tractor
    Mahindra 3215HST

Default Re: mahindra cash in lieu and rebates

Ken, I got my Mahindra in Dec'06 and they were offering the cash in lieu of financing back then as well. So......

'06 Mahindra 3215HST,KMW ML111 FEL,BushHog SBX65 Boxblade,BushHog RZ160 Rotary Cutter,Kasco KOS604 Seeder,Cosmo 250 3PT Spreader,Southern 6' Landscape Rake,Rhino LR 6' Rear Blade

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

Ken, check around your area. I found almost 1k difference in the prices of the 15 series at two different dealers.
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Tractor
    Mahindra Dealer

Depending on your location Mahindra just released some new financing and a lot of new rebates on other models yesterday. You might want to call them to see if anything has changed in your favor.
    Red River Tractor, Inc.
    Mahindra and Bush Hog dealer