New Models

/ New Models #1  

gp1200x

Bronze Member
Any advance knowledge of the new xx16 series coming out? I saw the 2816 - black paint - looked nicer - but was wondering what other models will be coming. I am curious as to any new models that will still support the 2710/3710 backhoe but with a little more power than the 2015...like a 2416 or 2516...

Thanks

/ New Models #2  
The 2415 will be replaced by the 2516 and the 2015 will be replaced by the 2216.

/ New Models #3  
Are these new models coming into inventory now...... or when are they do to start showing up? I expect that dealers will try to move existing inventory first, of course. I had asked one dealer when they might have some smaller Mahindras in some time ago, and none have showed up yet, so I'm wondering if they probably are waiting for the new models to become available?

/ New Models #4  
Galen, are these Mitsubishi engine/drive train units or made by someone else? Will the 3015 (it may be gone now) and 3215 be going away?

/ New Models #5  
The 15 series tractors will be replaced by the 16 series models as soon as each model 15 series inventory is depleted. There for 16 series introduction will trickle in one model at a time over a few month period.

The 15 series tractors are Mitsubishi made, and the 3015 has been gone for a while, except for a few left on dealers lots. The 3215 will change to the 3316 model when 3215 inventory is depleted. I hope I have answered your questions.

/ New Models #6  
Will they continue manufactoring the 3325 and the 3525 models. I would hope so. They are good size utilitiy tractors without all the bells and whistle.

I love my 3325.

Don

/ New Models #7  
The 16 series will be indentical to the 15 series with exception to the new stickers and black paint on the frame. Has the HP been bumped up a little with each model, or are they just advertising more actual numbers on the HP? The 16 series are still Mitsu made, right?

/ New Models #8  
HP bump is likely a true bump in HP but I would look at PTO HP to see if it's truly addin power to the machine. Tier III emission requirements are in effect and they rob HP. In order to maintain existing performance specs almost everyone is bumping HP. Usually when this is done other "cosmetic" changes are made. Some companies opt to do significant design changes though and those might include performance upgrades.

/ New Models #9  
From what I have herd the models would not have changed if it wasnt for the new tier III engines. This is the best time to make a change and the color change will make it easy to tell the new 16 series from the 15's. The 15's are great tractors and I am sure the 16's will be the same.

/ New Models #10  
Hi all, new to the group. I'm going to look at a 2816 today, if the rain lets up. Trading in a tired old AC, no power steering, super slow hydraulics, bad clutch, bad brakes, etc. Can't wait to get the new one home.....