getting 3525 did i get good deal

/ getting 3525 did i get good deal #1  

tractordriver

Bronze Member
Tractor
mahindra 3525
I put a down payment today on a 3525. I got it for $10,600 no loader cash deal.
Is this A good price. also how well will this tractor perform without four wheel drive. I also plan to get a loader for it but want to look at other brands before going with the mahindra. any suggestions. And what would be a good price for the ml230 loader. Thankyou

/ getting 3525 did i get good deal #2  
tractordriver said:
I put a down payment today on a 3525. I got it for $10,600 no loader cash deal.
Is this A good price. also how well will this tractor perform without four wheel drive. I also plan to get a loader for it but want to look at other brands before going with the mahindra. any suggestions. And what would be a good price for the ml230 loader. Thankyou

If you are thinking about the future purchase of a loader I would recommend also purchasing a four wheel drive unit. The stress and aggravation level will be lower using a loader on a tractor with four wheel drive. I know some will disagree, and say two wheel is fine, to this I say yes if you only operate the unit on flat level ground. Being unable to move when using the loader is no fun or joy.

/ getting 3525 did i get good deal #3  
I own a 3325 same tractor except it doesn't have power steering or live PTO (2 stage clutch). I love my tractor. I have found it can do everything I was doing with a Allis WD-45 which had more power. I think the price is fair.

Don

/ getting 3525 did i get good deal #4  
I have the 350DI the model before the 3525, and we paid right at 10K for ours. It has been a very good work horse around our place. It'll also run all day on barely any fuel.

Some say a 4 wheel drive is necessary for a FEL, and maybe it depends on the terran. These models do have the locking differential, so that helps out with the traction. I have also heard that filling the tires will help also with the FEL.

/ getting 3525 did i get good deal #5  
Sounds like a fair price. We've sold plenty of 3525's with loaders with no complaints but as stated above it all depends on what kind of work you plan on doing and the terrain of your land.