Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile New 4025!

The new 4025 was delivered today. I decided finally to go with this model, no loader for now. Here are a couple of pictures I shot.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Default Re: New 4025!

That is one great looking tractor. It looks as if you might be a Christmas tree grower. What will your uses be for that beautiful hunk of iron?
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Post Re: New 4025!

Christmas tree grower - funny! No that is the county requirement for septic systems, they must be of the mound type and have pine trees on them.

This tractor is my 8n replacement. I need some additional HP for hogging and hopefully the diff lock will make this tractor more useful for snow plowing. It'll be used in general for hogging, mowing, discing, light plowing and maybe some future bailing or hay work.

It was a tough choice, but this tractor seems really beefy without being too much bigger than the sweet spot I was looking for between a Ford 2000 and 3000 in terms of power and usefulness.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3325

Wow, this is a good looking tractor. I can't find it on the Mahindra website. What are the specs? Is it a 40 hp tractor? Does it have live PTO? How about PS?

Don
    Country Life Beats Working.

Less than 1 month to Retirement

Don,

Yeah from reading the owners manual this 4025 is the replacement for the 3525, so its 40 HP with all the same features like Live PTO, power steering that the 3525 has except its a 4 cylinder. The other numbers listed on the combined owners manual are the 3825 which I'm guessing is the 3325 replacement based on no live PTO or power steering and the 4525 which I have no idea what that replaces.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3325

Where is is made, India, Japan or China?

Don
    Country Life Beats Working.

Less than 1 month to Retirement

Quote Originally Posted by DonWorrell
    Where is is made, India, Japan or China?

Don
    That one is India made.

Tractor
    Mahindra Dealer

Congrats! I'm really liking the looks of the 4025's we've received so far.
    Red River Tractor, Inc.
    Mahindra and Bush Hog dealer

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3016

Ya know what's really nice to me in this day and age? Your tractor still looks like a tractor instead of a dragon fly that's growing R4's for legs.

Tractor
    2008 Mahindra 5525, 1964 MF-135 diesel, 1951 Farmall Super A, 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF, 1945 Oliver 60 Row Crop, 1949 JD B widefront

Congrats on your new arrival. Looks awesome.

I know how you feel. My Mahindra 5525 arrived last March. I now have a whole 35 hours on it, most of it with the brush hog. It will be my go-to tractor for haying on my 10-acre place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast