Mahindra 2015 hst

/ Mahindra 2015 hst #1  

northmaine

I all. for dealers or who ever can answer would a bucket that fits on model 2615 or model 2816 fit on model 2015.i want to go from 48 to 60 inches and if so what would be the price for a 60 inch bucket for snow removal . thanks

/ Mahindra 2015 hst #2  
I all. for dealers or who ever can answer would a bucket that fits on model 2615 or model 2816 fit on model 2015.i want to go from 48 to 60 inches and if so what would be the price for a 60 inch bucket for snow removal . thanks

The 60" part # KMW1300-3288 lists for $385 plus freight. Mahindra does not recommend using a 60" on the 2015 out of concern about overloading the tractor, but it will physically fit.

/ Mahindra 2015 hst #3  
I posted this same question a while back. I did buy the bucket.

Here's what I learned.
It works great for mulch and lighter materials. I'm sure it'll be great in snow. The tractor is a little light to push that size bucket into a pile of hard or packed dirt, (not a power issue, but a traction issue), It works terrific for leveling ground, since it covers the wheel track.

Though I bought the bucket for mulch, I have used it a little for dirt. It does get a little scary when you lift a full bucket of dirt all the way up, and it's scarier when there's more dirt in one side of the bucket than the other. This was not an issue when my backhoe was attached.

As far as overloading the tractor, the lift capacity is 915lbs. That doesn't change. Now, more of the weight is the bucket itself, and less of it is payload. (I may be overlooking something on this, so correct me if I'm wrong)

My opinion... ...The 2015 should have a 54" bucket. That would be ideal.