Slow

/ Slow #1  

MDM

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800HST
What is going on here in the Mahindra Buying/Pricing forum? The activity seems to have dropped way off in the past few months. No new posts in the buying/pricing section for 6 days and the biggest thread since the first of the year was regarding Mahindra trucks. I know this has been the slow time of the year, but come on. I think the ecomony is really starting to wreak havoc on the CUT market.

/ Slow #2  
Yeah, does seem slow....you lookin' to trade up to a Big M? BobG in VA

/ Slow #3  
What is going on here in the Mahindra Buying/Pricing forum? The activity seems to have dropped way off in the past few months. No new posts in the buying/pricing section for 6 days and the biggest thread since the first of the year was regarding Mahindra trucks. I know this has been the slow time of the year, but come on. I think the ecomony is really starting to wreak havoc on the CUT market.
It is still slow season for CUTs, but I think you can draw your own conclusions about the greater problem - namely, the sorry state of the US economy and an extremely uncertain outlook for the future. Most tractor dealers seem to be stocking less and buyers seem to be shopping and buying less.

Only Kubota appears to be weathering this crazy recession fairly well.

Rusty