Checked out the new 4035 Friday

/ Checked out the new 4035 Friday #11  
I'm looking to buy the 4035 next week. I have read so much about all the main brands I don't know what way is up or down. I like the feel of the 4035, but being new to new tractors that aren't wore out, I just don't know. It seems all of them have some faults. I can get the 4035 out the door for $20,500. Is this a good tractor for the money?

Super price!! make sure you get the 0% for 60 months with that..

Buck

/ Checked out the new 4035 Friday #12  
I recently looked at one while at the dealer last week for an emergency hydraulic filter.

Looks like a very nice machine. Large by comparison to my 3510, so make sure you physically look at the size.

Here are a few things of note.

This one had a cab on it.

It had three sets of remotes, with three separate control levers.

It has a single, 2 part hydraulic gear pump- presumably for power steering and the tractor hydraulics. (Mine has two separate pumps, seemingly due to space limitations)

The 3pt arms had a "Pat's easy change" kind of setup. It also had a (sample) set of "balls" instead of pins inserted into the hitch arm. This would be the part on the implement. I believe this was do demo how the setup works.

Had a rubber "curtain" hanging over the area above the 3pt and remotes. Gave it a neat appearance and would likely keep mud and debris out of this area.

IMO, they have really taken their time to work on fit and finish.

I am not in the market for a new tractor right now, and it would be too large for my current usage. I need to be able to trailer easily for various jobs.

But... I took some pics of a few things anyways. Enjoy!

- JC

Attachments

• balls for 3pt arms.jpg
    balls for 3pt arms.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 248
  • RearRemoteLevers.jpg
    RearRemoteLevers.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 234
  • RearRemoteTriples.jpg
    RearRemoteTriples.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 211
  • RearRemoteTriples3Leftside.jpg
    RearRemoteTriples3Leftside.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 194
   / Checked out the new 4035 Friday #13  
That is a 4510 not a 4035, just an FYI

Buck

/ Checked out the new 4035 Friday #14  
That is a 4510 not a 4035, just an FYI

Buck

Sorry for the mistake...(Now that I look at it, the brochure says the same thing :ashamed: )

- JC

/ Checked out the new 4035 Friday #15  
Hey guys! I just wanted to chime in here. I bought my 4035 about 3 weeks ago and so far I really like it. Cup holders, tilt steering, adjustable seat, great ergonomics, it really fits me good. I had the rear tires loaded last week with rim guard. I gotta say the fit and finish does leave a little bit to be desired, but afterall, it is a tractor. I've got 30 hours on it already. Between mowing, FEL work, and rototilling I've been keeping it busy.

Its funny you mentioned the PTO. I just had a conversation today about the way its set up. Twice I have sheared the bolt off on the input shaft. I idle the tractor down and press the button. The PTO kicks in, the mower starts with a heck of a bang. There is no easing it in. Its either on or off. The rototiller doesn't seem to be an issue, its just the mower.

Ask your dealer about an update kit for your pto. I work for a dealer in Texas and we were sent kits to update the tractor fixing your pto problem.

/ Checked out the new 4035 Friday #16  
I'm looking to buy the 4035 next week. I have read so much about all the main brands I don't know what way is up or down. I like the feel of the 4035, but being new to new tractors that aren't wore out, I just don't know. It seems all of them have some faults. I can get the 4035 out the door for $20,500. Is this a good tractor for the money?

Just the tractor? Or tractor with a loader?