Mahindra 3535 or the 4035 or another

/ Mahindra 3535 or the 4035 or another
Well 38 hours and going back to the dealer. The tractor has been great. and very happy with it but hope this is not a sign. On monday was doing a little more digging in the tank since we had a little rain to soften up the bottom. Was going great and started hearing something up in the stearing. Tires were muddy so did not want to mess with it but parked and went back out on Tuesday. Called dealer and gave me some advice. I finally determine the pistons on the steering were hitting the guards. Was by my self so was hard to fully see what it was doing. i finally noticed the cylinder was moving. Tried to look for bolts to tighten up but could not get to them from under the tractor so pulled out battery and about 12 other bolts to get to the top of the cylinder and two bolts were completely missing so off to the dealer tomorrow. I hope they have the bolts on had so I do not have any down time.

will keep you posted.

/ Mahindra 3535 or the 4035 or another #22  
I say the more horse power the better. I have a 4525. The determining factor will be what you want to do with it. The PTO tiller that I have requires 40+hp, same with the PTO woodchipper.

/ Mahindra 3535 or the 4035 or another #23  
post the car on Craig's list for $500 as a no title parts car and it'll disappear in a few days, especially if you include a couple of pics.