5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #1  

gamble77

Veteran Member
Here you are...

5520 only one picture came out, these are impressive looking tractors.

8560 CAB is a good looking tractor as well, CAB is a little cramped compared to some other major manufacturers in this hp range, but nice materials were used and everything is where it is suppose to be.

Attachments

• mah-1.JPG
    mah-1.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 773
  • mah-2.JPG
    mah-2.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,142
  • mah-3.JPG
    mah-3.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,167
   / 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #2  
I expected the cab top to be white. Dealer told me a few days ago there were about 5 available now, but we agreed to wait so they could get all the bugs worked out.
Anyone know when the sales brochures will be available for these. Wonder if a buddy seat will be an option? My 8 year old loves the Deere buddy seats.
More pictures please! Can't wait until Feburary!

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #3  
Here you are...

5520 only one picture came out, these are impressive looking tractors.

That looks like a 5035...not a 5520

But good picture.

Kerry

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #4  
The cab does look a bit on the small side.:( Have to get a good in person look in February.

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures
Yeah my fault, that is the new 5035 not sure why I typed 5520!

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #6  
Did you happen to notice if the 8560 cab has an air ride seat? How bout external hitch controls?

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #7  
I expected the cab top to be white. Dealer told me a few days ago there were about 5 available now, but we agreed to wait so they could get all the bugs worked out.
Anyone know when the sales brochures will be available for these. Wonder if a buddy seat will be an option? My 8 year old loves the Deere buddy seats.

Joel, are you going to the Louisville Farm Show? I'm wondering if their show specials are the same as out here in Calif. They do have 8560 4WD Cab brochures. Don't see any buddy seat options. :( The cab is not really big enough for one in my opinion, and yet it seems more roomy than what the pictures looked like to me. Honestly I don't really care for how they have some of the controls laid out and I told the guys from India about what I thought were some of the problems with the positioning of them.

Anyway, show special was just under $40K for 8560 4WD Cab with loader, std price is about $43K. Didn't seem that great of a price to me. Hope that you have time to go and look. ;)

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #8  

No buddy seat but driver seat is air ride. The one we received didnt have a stereo so I wouldnt assume that is a standard feature. Cab is quiet; heater/AC fan is not. Headliner will get dirty if you look at it (whitish felt). Lots of lights on top of cab which is always nice. Much bigger and heavier than your T700.

MtnViewRanch, MSRP is at $51545 so if you seeing it at farm shows for 40k and your in the market to upgrade to a cab buy it and buy one for me, that is less than my cost. $43k would be tough to hold if the dealer actually preps it for sale. We had 16 hours in the shop on the one in the photos just to get everything adjusted.

Buck

Attachments

• 8560 cab and open.jpg
    8560 cab and open.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 578
  • 8560 front.jpg
    8560 front.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 8560 side.jpg
    8560 side.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 673
  • 8560 side 2.jpg
    8560 side 2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 468
   / 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #9  
Doesn't look like I'll make the show again this year. Have to get the litter out of house 4 by Monday. Been terribly busy as usual. At $40000 I'd probably buy one but when you get much over that you put yourself in the price range of some higher hp tractors. 7010 barely gets up the middle of the chickenhouses so I'd bet the 8560 wouldn't fit. I'll definately give the thing a look though.
Keep the pictures coming!
If I win this weeks powerball I'll take a couple 8560s and a couple 35 series!

/ 5520 & 8560 CAB Pictures #10  
Buck, I wish that I could afford to get one, but not anytime soon. Costs to much to get it repainted at this time.:rolleyes: :D I never asked about price, the prices that I had seen were the ones that had been posted on the tractor itself.

What is your impression of the Cab tractor?