Buying Advice Mahindra 8560

/ Mahindra 8560 #11  
:shocked::dance1:

I like it. I got my brushes ready. When do ya want us to start Brian??:shocked: :dance1:

Have we drifted a little off from the original post? :rolleyes: As much as I would love a new cab 8560, that is just not going to happen anytime soon. Now, I would like to have my 3215 painted New Holland Blue, but again I don't really see that happening. :(

/ Mahindra 8560 #12  
Just took delivery of this tractor today and got to mess around on it for a little bit and was quite impressed with the power:drool:. This tractor is a major upgrade from my mah 6025. There are alot of posts on here about the 8560 and i just want to say its a stud.:thumbsup:

BDW593,:)
Did you get the cabbed version?:confused: I just reviewed the specs on your 8560 and it has more lift capability then my 6520 or Brian's 7520. I am impressed.:thumbsup: It does sound like a STUD.:D Please send photos.;)

Oh yeah..........WELCOME to TBN.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 8560
I really wanted the cab version but I didnt want to drop the extra $$ for it so i went with the reg 8560. Did some dirt work and bush hoggin today and took a few pics will try to post them later.

/ Mahindra 8560 #14  
I really wanted the cab version but I didnt want to drop the extra $$ for it so i went with the reg 8560. Did some dirt work and bush hoggin today and took a few pics will try to post them later.

BDW593,
Would you mind posting what you paid for your 8560? Any extras like canopy?
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 8560
Brandi around $33,xxx with loader/fluid in tires/etc. They told me the 8560 Cab was $6,000 more. They had an 85 hp Kubota/cab on the lot with 300hrs for $38,xxx but the Mahindra 6yr/0% is hard to pass up and I have been really impressed with the Mahindra. Thinking bout the westendorff cool cap for a canopy. Have had cheaper canopies but they seem cheaply made. Still up in the air on it. Will try to attach a pic of the new stud, its dirty but they dont get much done in the garage with shiney tires do they:laughing:

Attachments

• 2Mahindra8560.bmp
    351.6 KB · Views: 649
   / Mahindra 8560 #16  
Brandi around $33,xxx with loader/fluid in tires/etc. They told me the 8560 Cab was $6,000 more. They had an 85 hp Kubota/cab on the lot with 300hrs for $38,xxx but the Mahindra 6yr/0% is hard to pass up and I have been really impressed with the Mahindra. Thinking bout the westendorff cool cap for a canopy. Have had cheaper canopies but they seem cheaply made. Still up in the air on it. Will try to attach a pic of the new stud, its dirty but they dont get much done in the garage with shiney tires do they:laughing:

Bdw593,
You sure got her dirty good.:thumbsup: What is that wording on the fender?:confused2: Does it say "wash me"?:D
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 8560 #17  
$39k for an 8560 cab at 0% for 6 years? SHOW ME WHERE TO SIGN! That's only 3000 more than I gave for the 7010 cab.

/ Mahindra 8560 #18  
$39k for an 8560 cab at 0% for 6 years? SHOW ME WHERE TO SIGN! That's only 3000 more than I gave for the 7010 cab.

Joel, he's in Kentucky also, so his dealer can't be to far away from you. Maybe they will give you a good trade in for your 7010. :thumbsup: Let's see some pics of your new cab 8560 next week. :cool2::rolleyes:

/ Mahindra 8560 #19  
Joel, he's in Kentucky also, so his dealer can't be to far away from you. Maybe they will give you a good trade in for your 7010. :thumbsup: Let's see some pics of your new cab 8560 next week. :cool2::rolleyes:

Joel,:)
Ditto what Brian said!:laughing:
hugs, Brandi