Price Check Fair price for Mahindra 3525?

/ Fair price for Mahindra 3525? #1  

NickTaylor

Bronze Member
Tractor
1998 John Deere 770
Hi,

Just bought 11.5 acres, need a utility tractor for mowing, drilling fence posts, moving round bales, etc. Just saw a 2006 Mahindra 3525 with 230 loader, 6 foot shredder, post hole auger, bail spear and box blade for $9,500. No apparent damage, 255 hours. Owner says hasn't had any problems. I can see some signs of rust/flaking paint on the loader, but no other apparent problems. Fair price?

Anyone have experience with this model? Would appreciate any feedback that you have.

Thanks
Nick
972-415-8054

/ Fair price for Mahindra 3525? #2  
Is it 2wd or 4wd? I looked on Tractorhouse.com and there are a few on there, you may want to look there, the price with all those implaments doesnt seem bad, I would research tractorhouse for other machines as well depending on your price range I always say dont take the first deal.

Hope that helps a little

Mike

/ Fair price for Mahindra 3525? #3  
yes i just sold my 2006 3525 for 7500 and got a 5530 4x4 with 266 loader now the price you got is a great deal if all the equipment comes with it mine only had 80 hours on it but i just got back from talkin to my mahindra dealer and he said he can sell that tractor brand new for 9000 so yeah not a bad deal with all the extras your gettin i never had a problem with mine except the occasional bog down discing soft dirt and the disc getting clogged i used a 5 foot bush hog regularly with no problems pretty good tractor for its size but like mcd said i would check around price the implements that come with it new you could save yourself some headache by not having to work on used equipment